4 Items To Include In Your Little's Baskets

Wonderful goodies to give your Future Little in their amazing baskets from their Future Big!

9
Photo by Fa Barboza on Unsplash

With Big Little season just around the corner or for some people right in their front yards, baskets and the goodies that come with them are on the forefront of every future sorority's little's and big's minds! Baskets are a key part of any Big Little celebration in a sorority.

While they can be done a number of different ways, they are always filled with wonderful goodies from a Big to a Little, and they usually lead right up to Big Little Reveal!

Snacks and Sweets

These are always a good go to! You can put her favorite candies or chips or even her favorite sodas or go to energy drinks in a basket. You can also take it even a step further with home made goodies, like brownies or her favorite cookies!

Self Care Items

To be in a sorority you have to be going through college, which means that chances are you've definitely experienced a bit of stress. What better to treat stress or treat your future Little than cute self care items? From face masks to lip balms to fuzzy socks, self care can come in many shapes and sizes, just make sure to pick something you know your little could take some comfort from.

Canvases

Another great find for Little baskets are canvases! They can be made in all sorts of ways and can be unique to your Little. You can either make them specifically aimed towards her likes and interests or towards your overall sororities colors and symbols and mottos. The fun thing about canvases is that no matter how you make them, they are each unique and special for your Little.

T-Shirts and Hand me downs

T-Shirts! T-Shirts! T-Shirts! You can truly never have enough sorority shirts, and while your Little will definitely collect her own stash of sorority tees, there is always something a little special about anything passed down from a Big to a Little or even a GBig to a Little.

Just remember while you are making these baskets, your future Little is dreaming about you and knows and feels all of the love and care you put into each in every item in her basket!