DIY Big/Little Crafts On A Budget

DIY Big/Little Crafts On A Budget

Thoughtful gifts you can create without spending a ton.

726
DIY Big/Little Crafts On A Budget
Her Campus

If you're taking the time to read this article, I'm sure you understand how expensive being in a sorority may be at times. Taking a little is such an honor and we all want to spoil them as much as we can, so I put together a short list of crafts on a budget to give them!

1. DIY stitch

I watched a few youtube videos, picked my favorite fabrics, and started sewing! These cost a total of $4.20.

2. Cork board!

I have a cork board in my room that I use almost daily so surely my little needs one too! You can find these for $8-$12 dollars, add a little paint, or slap some flowers on it from the dollar store at there you have it!

3. SHOEEEESS!!

Who doesn't love shoes, right?! Walmart sells plain white shoes for $5, add paint and then you have personalized big & little shoes!

4. Reveal day shirts!

Let's be real you'll probably only wear these once, theres no need to spend an arm and a leg to make your family match. I got shirts from Walmart for $4 each, and you guess it, added paint!

5. Tie Blanket

My big gave me a tie blanket and I use it ALL the time, it was a must for my little! In total for two yards of fabric I spent $11!