4 Affordable Gifts For A Close Friend

Come a friend's birthday/graduation/insert holiday here time, we've all wracked our brains for appropriate gifts that says, "I treasure our friendship and our time together," in a quirky 'this shows that I know you' way. One of the easiest options is to go online and search for listicles just like this, but no matter how deep of a rabbit hole I dig into or how many tabs are open on my browser, I always run into really generic stuff like pens and notebooks, or pricey things that my meager part-time income can't afford, or stuff that I just KNOW is going to add to the increasing pile of clutter in her closet...

$99?! My wallet is crying.Benefit Cosmetics LLChttps://www.pbteen.com/pro

But gifts such as customized items can carry immense sentimental value as well as they come in a variety of shapes and sizes that are very affordable. Here are four affordable gifts that don't have to be generic.

Face Pillow

$30

I would absolutely love to receive one of these. They're unique and fun to decorate your sofa or bed with!

Pet Portrait Necklace

$22

Being best friends with someone means being best friends with their fur children.

Wine Necklace

$10

For the classy wine lovers in your life.

Photo Poster

$25

Use pictures from Insta stories, Snapchat, and/or cameras to fill this poster with everything you've done together. Picking out the pics also brings you down memory lane! Perfect for graduation.