Everyone has someone out there for them. Whether you’ve found them yet or you’re still looking, they’re out there. When you finally find someone who makes your days a little brighter and your laugh a little louder, don’t let them go. When time gets tough remember why they mean so much to you in the first place. Don’t let little things get in the way of something so great. Just remember to always be thankful for what you have and what is yet to come.These are just a few things to be thankful for, because lets be honest, this list could go on forever.

1. Thank you for becoming my go to person whenever I need anything. A shoulder to cry on or someone to talk too, you are always there.

2. Whenever anything good or bad happens I know you are just a phone call away, to either be happy with me or talk me through a hard time.

3. Thank you for being so patient all the times I’ve made you late somewhere.

4. Thank you for giving me those extra couple minutes to do my makeup, even though you remind me the entire time how I don’t need it.

5. Thank you for being honest with me, even when it’s something I don’t want to hear.

6. Thank you for agreeing with me that so and so is just an awful person and are so mean, when really I am just blowing things out of proportion.

7. Thank you for spending time with my family.

8. Thank you for always being willing to go on a late night Target run with me.

9. Thank you for always being down to just watch Netflix on a Friday night and eat a whole pizza by ourselves.

10. Thank you for telling me I look beautiful when I don’t see it myself.

11. Thank you for dealing the constant attitude I give.

12. Thank you for the countless times you’ve helped me with school work and keeping me motivated.

13. Thank you for being my number 1 fan when it comes to whatever I want to do.

14. Thank you for never holding me back and always allowing me to find my own path.

15. Thank you for always saying “We’ll get through it” or “We’ll make it work” whenever the road ahead gets a little unclear.

16. Thank you for being my personal reminder to do laundry, finish my homework, or remind me that I have a meeting.

17. Thank you for having your family accept me into yours.

18. Thank you for helping me pick out outfits when I know you’d rather be anywhere else.

19. Thank you for only complaining a little bit when I make you watch Grey’s Anatomy or Gossip Girl.

20. Thank you for always letting me pick the movies to watch.

21. Thank you for only occasional laughing at me when Grey's leaves me in tears for an hour.

22. Thank you for always being understanding when I change plans the last minute.

23. Thank you for never judging me after you’ve seen me eat a loaded french fries and still want dessert after.

24. Thank you for the constant reassurance that I am doing enough.

25. Thank you for all that you do for me.

26. Thank you for letting me talk openly about anything, even things you don’t want to hear about.

27. Thank you for always being honest with me.

28. Thank you for showing me what being to trust someone is really like.

29. Thank you for becoming my best friend.

30. Thank you accepting my homemade gifts even when they don’t turn out as well as I hoped.

31. Thank you for eating the food I make when in the end we’re both not even sure what it was meant to be.

32. Thank you for always being interested in our conversations even if it’s just me talking about my nails. Even when you just ask what color I’m painting them it means so much.

33. Thank you for all the times you’ve helped me clean because I am just too overwhelmed to do it myself.

34. Thank you for always letting me steal your clothes.

35. Thank you for always being able to put a smile on my face.

36. Thank you for being you.

37. And more than anything, thank you for loving me.