35 Reasons Why Hocus Pocus Is The Best Part of Fall

For all of you out there with Hocus Pocus in your DVD player throughout fall

249

September has started, which in my opinion means summer is over, and if summer is over that means FALL IS HERE! Put away the sunscreen and pull out the boots, scarves, cute jackets, pumpkin everything and scary movies. This is for all of you out there with Hocus Pocus playing at all times during fall, or if you're like me, just year round.

WARNING- THIS IS JUST ONE BIG SPOILER ALERT- THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN HOCUS POCUS TURN AROUND NOW!

1. We start off with the traditional old Disney opening!

2. Getting goosebumps while seeing Sarah Jessica Parker’s shadow fly on the water in the beginning.

3. Thackery Binx for being such a heart throb

4. "I am beautiful! Boys will love me!"... we are all Sarah at some point

5. Winifred's BOOOOOOOOK

6. "This is- this is terribly uncomfortable."

7. Max Dennison for also being such a heart throb

8. Salem for just being so gorgeous in the fall!

9. Jay and Ernie... I mean... ICE

10. Dani for teaching us the only way to get something is to scream at the top of your lungs for it

11. Allison for being the most gorgeous high school student we have ever seen

12. Disney for throwing the word "yabos" at us

13. Disney for throwing the word "virgin" at us

14. Bette Midler's laugh when that Black Flame Candle is liiiiiiiiit (come on the joke was there I had to go for it)

15. 'The burning rain of death"

16. " 'Tis firm!"

17. Disney for letting us know that hanging out in a cemetery is no biggie!

18. Billy Butcherson because this poor guy has his mouth sewn shut, his fingers run over, and his head knocked off every second

19. The best town hall party ever

20. THIS FREAKING SONG

21. Disney for teaching us that a school is a "prison for children"

22. Jay and ICE for getting kidnapped by the Sanderson Sisters

23. Mary for riding that vacuum like a boss!

24. Winifred for breaking into a house WITH HER FINGERNAIL

25. Allison for teaching us that the only thing we need for protection is a circle of salt

26. Sarah for the most amazing and creepy lullaby

27. Dani for thinking she was gonna get away with calling Winifred ugly

28. "Daylight savings time"

29. Billy for turning out to be pretty awesome

30. Sarah and Mary for just blowing up into glitter (that's the way I wanna go)

31. Winifred turning into stone screaming booooooook

32. Disney for making us BAWL OUR EYES OUT!

33. "I had to wait 300 years for a virgin to light a candle"

34. Jay and ICE for rocking out to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" at the end

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

35. Disney... FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP ABOUT A SEQUEL AND THEN RIPPING IT OUT OF MY HANDS LIKE CANDY FROM A BABY!

I hope all of you enjoy running Amuck this fall, light your black flame candles, and spend a quiet evening at home sucking the lives out of little children!