35 Little Pick Me Ups

35 Little Pick Me Ups

Life is tough, but you are tougher and here are 35 little reminders of just that.

271
35 Little Pick Me Ups
Unsplash

I needed a little (okay, maybe a lot) of extra motivation this week. Exam season seems never-ending, it’s really f*cking cold, and life is no fun when it gets dark at 4 PM. So here are 35 little pick-me-ups and reminders that while life may be tough, we are all tougher.

1. You’ve made it through 100% of your worst days.
  2. You’re not a bad person for the ways you’ve tried to kill your sadness.
  3. Every pain has a purpose.
  4. Life takes you to unexpected places, but love will always bring you home.
  5. This too shall pass.
  6. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
  7. Even your worst day only has 24 hours.
  8. It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
  9. I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it.
  10. You cannot set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
  11. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance.
  12. Never give up, never give in.
  13. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
  14. In 20 years, you probably won't even remember this.
  15. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
  16. If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.
  17. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
  18. The higher you climb the better the view.
  19. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
  20. The best is yet to be.
  21. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
  22. Turn your cannots into cans and your dreams into plans.
  23. Life is tough darling, but so are you.
  24. Though she be but little, she is fierce.
  25. Let your faith be bigger than your fear.
  26. Grow through what you go through.
  27. Challenges make life interesting, overcoming them makes life meaningful.
  28. Start where you are and use what you have to do what you can.
  29. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
  30. Do not be a prisoner to things you cannot change.
  31. Whatever you are, be a good one.
  32. A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.
  33. Wherever you go to party, never forget where you learned how to.
  34. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  35. What we think, we become.

Pick one. Or a couple. Carry them with you in your heart and let them guide you, keep you sane, and brighten your day even just a little.