35 Items Only 90s Kids Remember

Growing up in the 90s we had some really cool and some really dumb toys. Let's go down memory lane and remember some of the good, and some of the bad.

1. Velcro Catch

Honestly, this is the only sports related game I was actually good at. I have zero hand eye coordination and the velcro helped me a TON.

2. Glow in the dark wall stars

To be honest, I still have these and flower ones on my ceiling at home. Surprisingly enough they still glow!

3. WonderBall

It's a shame that these are banned in the United States. Every time my mom took my brothers and I food shopping, we HAD to get these.

4. Stick on earrings

Although I had my ears pierced, I felt left out if I didn't have these. These were the loophole of the '90s if you weren't allowed to pierce your ears.

5. Ocean Friends Barbie and Baby Keiko

My brother stole the whale from me and named it "Whaley." Instead of a stuffed animal like most kids sleep with and carry around, he had my whale. Keep it between us but I think he still has it under his bed.

6. Skip it

You don't know pain until you don't skip.

7. Waterfall Ring-Toss

If you wanted to make me angry as a child, sit me in front of this for a few hours. This game was a major struggle to get all the rings balanced in the water! I'm tempted to purchase one off of eBay.

8. Sparkly butterfly hair clips

The go-to hair accessory.

9. Trolls

My elementary computer lab teacher had an entire wall shelving unit filled with these creepy trolls.

10. Hit Clips

I'm convinced this is a photo of my own hit clips. I had EVERY single one of these clips on mine and I had the little radio one too! These were the iPods of the 90s.

11. Pretty Pretty Princess

Were you even a princess if you didn't have this game?

12. MASH

I should be married to Justin Timberlake, live in Miami, have 20 million dollars, have a plane, be an actress, have seven kids, and have a pet koala by now.

13. Password Journal

The only journal my brothers couldn't get into.

14. Moon Shoes

I mean we didn't jump as high as the girl in the photo but, these were still pretty fun.

15. Color Changing Pens

No matter how hard we tried, we could not get all the colors down at once.

16. Hungry Hungry Hippos

How I spent my nights with my siblings.

17. Slap Bracelets

Fashion accessory or a weapon to hurt your friends?

18. View Master

I had so many disks for this toy, I was so fascinated.

19. Tamagotchi

I had about two or three of these and I actually found one of them two years ago and it still worked! I was obsessed, even as a college student I would still play with these.

20. Peace sign necklaces

If you didn't have a peace sign necklace, how did you accessorize?

21. Trouble

This is still around today and I love playing it when I'm baby sitting kids.

22. Girl Talk

The go-to game at girl sleepovers.

23. Lil Miss Magic Hair

Not going to lie, I tried using the tools to make my hair magical.

24. Bicycle Spoky Dokies

These were one of the many ways to pimp your bike, just like the handle bar streamers!

25. Sunflowers perfume

The scent of the 90s.

26. Blopens

Blopens made drawing fun and tiring all at the same time.

27. Blockbuster

The physical Netflix of the 90s. My family actually still has two blockbuster videos, we forgot to return them before the blockbuster near us shut down.

28. Echo Mic

The toy that parents every where regretted buying.

29. Ouch! Bubble Gum

I went through a tin of this gum every four days.

30. Jewel Hair Mermaid Barbie

Let's be honest, she made us all want to be mermaids.

31. Nintendo 64

I would do anything to play my old Nintendo 64.

32. Sky Dancers

I loved having these around my room as decorations when I was younger!

33. Doodle Bears

Doodle Bears were so much fun because it was one of the few dolls you were able to draw on.

34. AIM

The 90s kik.

35. Whistle Pops

A toy that you can eat!

This list can go on forever of toys we all loved as children. I can't help but feel bad for children these days who won't know what any of these items are. I hope I brought back some great childhood memories, and some of these items are on eBay for you to purchase and relive your childhood!