35 Struggles Every Gym Rat Knows

35 Struggles Every Gym Rat Knows

You put peanut butter on everything.

52
35 Struggles Every Gym Rat Knows
muscleandfitness.com

If you're obsessed with the gym, love working out and have acquired a copious supply of workout clothes, then this is for you.

1. Your bank account is empty because you are always buying protein bars.

2. You cut all your t-shirts into tank tops.

3. If you can't make it to the gym you find ways to workout in your room.

4. You put peanut butter on everything.

5. The camera roll on your phone is full of pictures of food and you flexing.

6. You literally love everything protein.

7. You drink your body weight in water every day.

8. Your favorite fruit is bananas.

9. Your search history is a mix of new workout ideas, recipes and different kinds of protein bars.

10. You look for any excuse to wear a tank top.

11. You are constantly trying to convince your friends to come to the gym with you.

12. Your Facebook and Instagram feeds are full of gym memes.

13. Your trash can and car are full of empty water bottles.

14. You love training biceps.

15. Your friends always ask you to open things because they know you're strong.

16. You ask for protein bars to be your stocking stuffer at Christmas time.

17. Rice cakes are one of your go - to snacks.

18. Bad weather doesn't keep you from the gym.

19. You own more sneakers than you can even wear in a week.

20. When you do laundry it's mostly workout clothes.

21. Your most overly-stuffed drawer is the one with all your workout clothes.

22. Even though your drawer is overflowing you still buy more workout clothes, because why not?

23. You know it's laundry day when you're out of sports bras.

24. You have built up a collection of shaker bottles.

25. You catch yourself feeling your gains randomly throughout the day.

26. You own really colorful leggings.

27. You wear workout clothes to class, and to do errands... and everywhere really.

28. When you dress nicely people are shocked.

29. Your sneakers are your babies.

30. You plan your day around your gym session.

31. You're constantly eating.

32. You eat the most out of any of your friends (and sometimes your boyfriend).

33. You don't know what to do with yourself on a rest day.

34. You likely have an obsession with Nike.

35. Your fridge is stocked with fruits, veggies and water bottles.