36 Times Cristina Yang Related To College Students

Even the fiercest fictional cardiac surgeon knows what it's like to be in school.

203
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1948037859/GA_CO_717__30_-1.jpg

College is quite exciting, but let's face it: It's the most complicated, stressful, and confusing time of your life. Sure it's awesome, fun, and liberating, but at the end of the day it is the ultimate struggle...but it's a struggle that Dr. Cristina Yang totally gets. Trust me, you'll think she's reading your mind. Here are a few times that Dr. Yang has totally related to our college struggle.

1. When your friend drags you to a club's first meeting.

2. When your roommate's ex gives her a hard time and you tell her what's up.

3. When you face the realization that you have to bike all the way across campus during a literal thunder storm to take a midterm you weren't even aware of until last night.

4. When you get dragged into a conversation about game nights and water conservation with your RA.

5. When your study group complains about meeting at a time that only works for your schedule.

6. When you get rained on while walking down Frat Row, show up at a party that isn't even fun, and spite yourself for not staying home and binge watching "Private Practice" instead.

7. When you get a lot of cash over break but you have no concept of saving and spend it all in one night at In-N-Out and the liquor store.

8. When a random drunk girl you kind of know, but not really, pulls you aside and starts ranting about this guy she's hooking up with and you're just not having it.

9. Trying to ease the tension at a frat party before the inevitable fight breaks out.

10. When you actually miss the guy who annoyed the hell out of you all of fall quarter.

11. At the only time you go to office hours, your TA doesn't want you there.

12. After finals week.

13. When everyone else is drunk at a party, you're completely sober, and can't help yourself from being judgmental.

14. When you spend seven minutes on the phone with your Uber driver desperately trying to explain where your dorm is located.

15. When the kids in your discussion want to stay in touch during the summer, but your magazine internship is your only priority.

16. When you lose your best friend at a party and give yourself a quick yet powerfully effective pep talk.

17. Five minutes before your 9 a.m.

18. When it's finally the weekend and you know you look good.

19. When you fail the essay you didn't put much effort into anyway.

20. When Safe Ride doesn't pull through and the weather is complete sh*t.

21. When you're drunk and the honest and deep talks with your best friends come out and you try your best to console them.

22. When your roommates want to adopt a cat who doesn't love you as much as you love it.

23. Contemplating the sad truth that everyone else is finding their future husbands and you're destined to be forever alone.

24. When you finally finish a long week of midterms and essays.

25. The only way you know how to describe you and your roommates relationship to other people.

26. When you know you're at an elite school and wonder how the guy talking to you even got accepted here.

27. When you're home over break and causally forget that drinking is illegal.

28. When your pizza delivery guy tries to make a friendly joke and you don't have the time or energy to boost his ego.

29. When you show up to your friend's apartment on a Thursday.

30. The ultimate struggle after every frat party.

31. The weekend after a hard test.

32. Every bathroom on campus.

33. When you and your roommate dream about getting married and what your kids will be like.

34. When you didn't pregame hard enough.

35. When you beg the only person you know in lecture to switch into your discussion.

36. When you actually have a fairly decent half-sober conversation with a frat boy.

There is nothing this surgical goddess hasn't gone through!