The 31 Best Disney Quotes To Make Your Instagram Captions Magical

"What can I say? The camera loves me!"

1592
Travis Gergen

If you've ever seen those Disney themed Instagram accounts, and have been super jealous, welcome to the club. Disney leaves everyone feeling a sense of nostalgia, hope, and enchantment, and can seriously upgrade your social media presence. Thus, by including Disney themed Instagram captions your whole feed is going to be looking like a sugarcoated fairytale, if that's your style, because it's definitely mine. Without further ado, I have got your future Instagram posts covered, categorized on a variety of subjects, that will leave your feed looking as magical as pixie dust.

Selfies

1. The things that make me different are the things that make me.”

-"Winnie The Pooh"

2. “Beauty is found within.”

-"Beauty and The Beast"

3. “One cannot deny who one is meant to be.”

-"Coco"

4. What can I say? The camera loves me!”

-"Monsters Inc."

5. “Remember, you’re the one that can fill the world with sunshine.”

-"Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs"

6. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”

-"Mulan"

7. “How about a girl who’s got a brain, who always speaks her mind?”

-"Mulan"

Family Pics

8. "We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.”

-"Coco"

9. “Ohana’ means ‘family.’ ‘Family’ means ‘no one gets left behind.’”

-"Lilo and Stitch"

10. “This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It’s little, and broken, but still good.”

-"Lilo and Stitch"

Friend Appreciation

11. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”

-"Winnie The Pooh"

12. “There is nowhere you could go that I won’t be with you.”

-"Moana"

13. “Take it with you so you’ll always have a way to look back … and remember me.”

-"Beauty and the Beast"

14. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

-"Winnie The Pooh"

LOL-Worthy

15. "There seems to be no signs of intelligent life anywhere.”

-"Toy Story"

16. "I’m watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always!”

-"Monster’s Inc."

17. “He touched the butt.”

-"Finding Nemo"

Thoughtful Landscapes

18. "Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”

-"Winnie The Pooh"

19. "Never underestimate the power of music.”

-"Coco"

Wanderlust

20. "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want it more than I can tell!”

-"Beauty and The Beast"

21. "Adventure is out there.”

-"Up"

22. “Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning."

-"Peter Pan"

23. "To infinity… and beyond!”

-"Toy Story"

Inspiration

24. "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true…”

-"Sleeping Beauty"

25. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.”

-"The Princess and The Frog"

26. “I remember Daddy told me, fairy tales can come true. You got to make them happen, it all depends on you!”

-"The Princess and The Frog"

27. “When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim!”

-"Finding Nemo"

28. “Reach for the sky!”

-"Toy Story"

29. "If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.”

-"Ratatouille"

Crush Dedication

30. "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”

-"Winnie The Pooh"

31. “Here’s where she meets Prince Charming, but she won’t discover that it’s him ’til chapter three!”

-"Beauty and The Beast"