31 Fun Things To Do This October

31 Fun Things To Do This October

The perfect list for every Basic White Girl

22074
31 Fun Things To Do This October

October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make cute snacks or decorations or embrace the outdoors.

Here is a list of 31 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.

1. Go apple picking.

2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.

3. Go to a haunted house

4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends.

5. Make a really cool Halloween costume.

6. Go to a pumpkin patch.

7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr.

8. Rake the leaves and jump in them!

9. Go for a hike up the Sleeping Giant and collect fall leaves.

10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not.

11. Navigate your way through a corn maze.

12. Go trick-or-treating.

13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus.

14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends.

15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts.

16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night.

17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent.

18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill.

19. Go shopping for cute fall boots.

20. Decorate your space with cute fall decorations.

21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months.

22. Carve a pumpkin.

23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.

24. Make s'mores by a campfire.

25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival.

26. Make caramel covered apples.

27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt.

28. Go to Fright Fest at Six Flags for a good scare.

29. Drink a glass of apple cider.

30. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots.

31. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.