31 Days of Self Love

31 Days of Self Love

remember to love yourself first

1723
31 Days of Self Love

Loving yourself is important, and sometimes a lot us struggle with. Happiness stems from acceptance and love for ourselves. We cannot depend on others to make us happy, and we cannot force others to love us. However, we can love and take care of ourselves and our own well being. I challenge and encourage you to complete these 31 days of self-love, and to hopefully take a step further to love and acceptance.

Day 1: Write out your feelings. Write about what makes you happy and unhappy. Write about what you love about yourself. Write about something you need to let go. Let it all off your chest.

Day 2: Post a picture that makes you feel pretty.

Day 3: Wear your favorite outfit.

Day 4: Cook yourself a big, healthy breakfast full of your favorite fruits.

Day 5: Take a long bath with lavender oil.

Day 6: Watch a movie that makes you laugh.

Day 7: Put on a face mask and paint your nails. Pamper yourself a little.

Day 8: Stretch. Do some sun salutations in the sunlight.

Day 9: Forgive yourself for a mistake that you mad.

Day 10: Talk to someone who makes you smile.

Day 11: Belt out your favorite song as loud as you can no matter who's listening

Day 12: Write down all of your dreams and aspirations and set goals toward achieving them

Day 13: Pick up a book you've always wanted to read

Day 14: Organize your closet, strip your bedsheets, clean every corner of your room till it is sparkling.

Day 15: Go to bed an hour earlier than normal

Day 16: Wake up early and watch the sunrise

Day 17: Try a new food

Day 18: Call up an old friend you haven't talked to in awhile

Day 19: Do something you enjoy

Day 20: Make a conscious effort to be more positive

Day 21: Stare in the mirror and list 5 things you love about yourself today

Day 22: Spend the day outside. Go for a walk. Sit in the sun. Enjoy the beauty around you.

Day 23: Listen to new music

Day 24: Dye your hair the color you'd like

Day 25: Buy yourself flowers and watch them bloom

Day 26: Realize that you should be doing things for yourself and not for others.

Day 27: Lie in the sunshine and daydream about life.

Day 28: Buy yourself a new dress and go out with your best friends.

Day 29: Fill in a coloring book.

Day 30: Bake cookies. It's okay to treat yourself every once in awhile.

Day 31: Reflect on what makes you happy. Continue doing things and spending time with people that make you happy. And remember, most importantly, to love yourself every step of the way.