Report this Content
Everyone has been there: looking up a specific class you need to graduate only to find out that there is only one class available and it is at eight o'clock in the morning. Here are a few thoughts that everyone has in those situations.
1. So you're telling me that every other section of this class is filled?
2. Maybe I should not have waited so long to register for classes...
3. Maybe it won’t be so bad after all...
4. Would it be a great way to start the day?
5. Sleeping in late is a waste of time anyways.
6. Maybe I would be more productive in the morning?
7. Maybe I can be one of *those* morning people.
8. Ugh. That means I can’t do my homework an hour before class...
9. Well, I mean... that still won’t stop me from trying.
10. Maybe it would be a low-key class and the professor won't be too hard on us.
11. It’s okay, I can set my alarm an hour before.
12. This building is across campus!
13. I will never be a morning person.
14. It won't be so bad, I would get used to it eventually.
15. Not to mention, I would even be able to get work done afterward. This is a great plan...
16. There really isn’t another section of this class?
17. Do I really need this class to graduate?
18. Do I even really need to graduate? Can't I just fall off the grid and herd sheep in Siberia?
19. It's probably not going to be that bad.
20. I had a bunch of 8 A.M. classes when I was a freshman, and I got through those, right?
21. It's still probably not going to be that bad.
22. I had early classes in high school and I got through those...
23. Maybe I can convince one of my friends to take this class with me?
24. I wonder if this is going to be one of those classes where I *need* to be there.
26. Should I just change my major?
27. Is it worth it?
28. I will definitely regret this the morning of.
29. The lengths I go through to get an education...
30. Maybe I can get something to write for the Odyssey out of this entire experience?
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.