30 Movie Quotes To Live By

30 Movie Quotes To Live By

A variety of movie quotes I reference pretty much every day.
619

This list is encompasses a large variety of all kinds of movies that I have connected with in one way or another. These quotes (as well as many others from these films) have proven to be very useful in my everyday life. I hope these resonate with you too ;)

1. The hills are alive with the sound of music.

These are a few of my favorite things.

2. Onions have layers. OGRES have layers.

And in the morning, I'm making waffles.

3. What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Are you not entertained?

4. There's a snake in my boot!

If the booooootttt fitsssss.

5. Don't you dare stop me Smee.

Oh, there you are Peter.

6. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

3PO... where could he be???

7. Someday I'll be, part of your world.

It's a... a dinglehopper.

8. SANTAAAAAA. I know him. I KNOW him.

I’m in a store and I’m SINGING.

9. I’d rather die tomorrow, then live a hundred years without knowing you.

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

10. It’s not who we are underneath but what we do that defines us.

Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

11. If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

It’s not gonna be easy, it’s gonna be really hard but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you. Forever. You and Me. Everyday.

12. PULL THE LEVER KRONK.

No touchy!

13. Even after all this time?

Always.

14. You jump, I jump. Remember?

Jack, I'm flying!

15. Tale as old as time.

Take it with you, so you'll always have a way to look back and remember me.

16. You go Glen Coco.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

17. Cuz I've got a golden ticket.

Spring time, the only dingaling time.

18. Shark. Bait. HOO HA HA.

No eating here tonight I'm on a dieeeettttt.

19. I'm tired of people being ugly to each other.

You can't hide what's in your heart.

20. It means no worries for the rest of your days.

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.

21. We accept the love we think we deserve.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

22. I never look back darling, it distracts from the now.

You tell me where my suit is woman! We are talking about the greater good!

23. Have fun storming the castle.

As you wish.

24. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I’m with you.

25. Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

26. Oh, I'm like the crypt keeper.

And how do you feeeeeeeel about that?

27. Smile a little bit, it's good for you kid.

This...is a pen.

28. You is smart. You is kind. You is important.

Nobody had ever asked me what it felt like to be me.

29. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Because you saw me when I was invisible.

30. I wish I'd done everything on earth with you.

And in the end, we were all just humans... drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.