30 Day Writing Challenge

30 Day Writing Challenge

Just something to add to your daily routine.

702
30 Day Writing Challenge

Blogging is something I have always enjoyed over the years. When I first started to blog I would look for 30 day writing challenges which can be found all over the Internet, they provide a prompt or a simple question to get you writing daily. These questions and prompts let you explore your creative side, makes things more clear to you when you can visually see your thoughts, gives you a sense of empowerment and in my opinion starts to shape your life in a better way. Since I enjoy these challenges so much I decided to make my own for people to intertwine in their daily routine. Some like to start at the beginning of the month to be more organized and some just jump right in. This can be apart of your blog on the Internet or simply in your journal. So let's get started.

Day 1: Place a picture of yourself with a brief introduction of who you are to start of the blog/journal.
Day 2: What is your favorite quote and why?
Day 3: What is something that you are proud of?
Day 4: Talk about your family.
Day 5: What is something you feel strongly about?
Day 6: Name some things you dislike and like about yourself.
Day 7: Fears?
Day 8: Do you have any weird habits?
Day 9: Where do you picture yourself in 10 years?
Day 10: What are some of your short term and long term goals?
Day 11: What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it reflects your personality?
Day 12: Are you religious? If so talk about it, if not talk about it!
Day 13: What is something you miss?
Day 14: Name some of your weaknesses.
Day 15: Name some of your strengths.
Day 16: Do you have a job, if so do you like it?
Day 17: What is something you wish you were good at?
Day 18: List 5 words or phrases that made you laugh?
Day 19: How important is education to you?
Day 20: Political views? If so what is your opinion on this upcoming election?
Day 21: How are you about trying new things and going to new places?
Day 22: Someone who inspires you.
Day 23: What are things people do not know about you?
Day 24: What is your biggest dream in life?
Day 25: What are your views on social media?
Day 26: What are somethings you enjoy to do in the summer?
Day 27: What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Day 28: Do you have any regrets?
Day 29: What are some of your highs and lows of this year?
Day 30: How did you like the 30 day writing challenge? Has it brought you any new life perspectives?

I will be doing this challenge as well and you can find my answers to the daily questions on my Facebook (which can be found linked in my bio) I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I have enjoyed others. These questions are there to maybe get you thinking about things you never thought about within your life and your views on things such as policies. So please enjoy and let's start writing.