30 Country Songs To Help Your Broken Heart

"If It was the first time, I would understand, but it's the third time he's got a second chance."

391

Having your heart broken is something everyone goes through, but nobody can fix. It's something that only time will heal. They say it takes the same amount of time you were with someone, plus six months, to get over them. I'm not a strong believer in that... but what I can say is that music will help heal you. You will find a few songs that empower you and make you feel like you're on the top of the world, and like you are the only one you need. But then you'll also find some songs that will break you down and make you think about them. I'm here to tell you, you are going to need both kinds of songs. You're going to go through days where you won't want to talk to anyone and all you want to do is cry. But then you'll also go through days where you will feel like the strongest, toughest, bad ass who doesn't need anyone else! I hope you can find both of those songs in this playlist.

1. Used To Love You Sober by Kane Brown

2. It Don't Hurt Like It Used To by Billy Currington

3. Till Tomorrow by Walker McGuire

4. Every Little Thing by Carly Pearce

5. Hurricane by Luke Combs

6. Somewhere On A Beach by Dierks Bentley

7. She Ain't Going Out Like That by Reba McEntire

8. Lonely Call by RaeLyn

9. You Broke Up With Me by Walker Hayes

10. Found You by Kane Brown

11. Tin Man by Miranda Lambert

12. Any Ol' Barstool by Jason Aldean

13. Every Time I Hear That Song by Blake Shelton

14. Save It For A Rainy Day by Kenny Chesney

15. Cowboy Cassanova by Carrie Underwood

16. How Not To by Dan + Shay

17. Better Man by Little Big Town

18. Doing Fine by Lauren Alaina

19. Different For Girls by Dierks Bentley ft. Elle King

20. She's Got A Way With Words by Blake Shelton

21. Say You Do by Dierks Bentley

22. Why You Wanna by Jana Kramer

23. Highway Don't Care by Tim McGraw

24. What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts

25. She Don't Love You by Eric Paslay

26. Think Of You by Chris Young

27. Came Here To Forget by Blake Shelton

28. Drunk Girls Don't Cry by Marren Morris

29. Bartender by Lady Antebellum

30. That Don't Sound Like You by Lee Brice