30 Bible Verses Everyone Should Read

30 Bible Verses Everyone Should Read

We trust in the name of the Lord our God

47757
30 Bible Verses Everyone Should Read
Shreadstruth

Life is hard. We go through struggles every single day. We are stressed. We are tired. We are depressed. We are in pain. We get betrayed by those we thought we loved. But the one person we can always trust, we can always love and count on, is Jesus. He is our strength when we are weak. He is our happiness when we are sad. He is the light in our darkness. He died for our sins and loves us over all else. Everything that happens in our lives happen for a reason because God has a plan for us. Our time here on Earth is short, but our time in Heaven is for eternity. We should trust in our God, for He is good and loves us. When you are feeling down, here are 30 bible verses that you can turn to, to be reminded of how great our God is:

1. James 1:2-4

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

2. Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.

3. Luke 21:19

Stand firm, and you will win life.

4. Psalm 118:5-6

When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; He brought me into a spacious place. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

5. Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

6. Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7. Philippians 4:13

I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

8. Psalm 119:28

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

9. Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

10. Corinthians 12:9-10

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

11. Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

12. Luke 6:35

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

13. Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

14. Psalm 34:8

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.

15. Proverbs 17:17

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

16. Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

17. Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

18. Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

19. Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

20. Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

21. Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

22. Proverbs 3:6

In all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.

23. John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

24. Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

25. Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

26. Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

27. Galatians 5:22

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.

28. Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

29. Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

30. Hebrews 12:2

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

From Your Site Articles