3 Things To Look Forward To This November

Three musts for the upcoming month.
7

It seemed impossible, but we're actually facing November, which means studying hard for midterms and start thinking about finals, if your school has a quarter system. And then registration for the next quarter.

It means that Christmas is in less than ten weeks so we may want to start thinking about what to buy or create as a present for our loved ones.

Feeling any anxiety yet? No worries, to help you navigate through the endless list of things to do, I suggest keeping in mind three things that are gonna make our November great again (no, I'm not taking sides politically, just pointing out at another thing that is gonna scare us: less than two weeks from the day of the election. Just be sure to vote).

3. Doctor Strange

Benedict Cumberbatch in a Marvel movie, what would you want more?

It's scheduled to come out on the 4th of November and it's one of the most talked about movies of the years. The posters look catchy and it seems like a Doctor Who related kind of story, so count me in.

All I ask now is a temporary cross over with Iron Man and a random character who says ironically "Well done,Sherlock!" just to have Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Junior look at the camera very confused #pleasemakethathappen.

2. Gilmore Girls: One Year In The Life

On the 25th of November four new episode (each one set in a different season) will bring Lorelai and Rory back after a way too long hiatus. Netflix is releasing the episodes and everyone is just so excited to see what is going to happen between Luke and Lorelai and, especially, who Rory is going to choose to be the love of her life.

Are you #TeamDean, #TeamJess or #TeamLogan?

Well, I've picked my side (I'll never get over my crush for Milo Ventimiglia).

1. Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them

Starring the exceptional Eddie Redmayne (who won an Oscar for "The Theory of Everything" in which he interpreted the mathematician Steven Hawking) is the first of a five movie saga scheduled to come out in the next couple of years.

We are brought back into the magic world of Harry Potter with Newt Scamander, a British wizard just arrived in New York.

The movie, like the last couple of Harry Potter, is directed by David Yates and produced by J.K. Rowling, among others.

If you have grown up with this saga like me, just by hearing the theme song you are already crying: the appointment is for the 18th of November.

I think these are pretty good reasons to survive midterms and college stress, aren't they?