Why You Need A Dog

Why You Need A Dog

Dogs are the most loyal, intellectual, and loving companion there is.

8
Why You Need A Dog
Animal Planet

Thinking about getting the perfect little companion to spend with by your side? Why mull over the choice of getting a cat when you should be considering on getting a dog? Dogs are universally known as man’s best friend and are the best pet to have. Here are the 6 top reasons why you should get one:

1. They don’t have those random moments of attacks unlike cats

Unlike cats, dogs don’t have those random moments where they jump up and claw you. I’m not saying that all cats and dogs are like this but the majority that I’ve seen tend to be this way. If you’ve experienced the clawing, you know what I’m talking about. Those scratches hurt and can leave you with unwanted scratch marks on your body. Luckily for dogs, they don’t have those random moments where they just assault you. And if they do, they probably want some affection.

2. Daily walks

A walk with your dog is a time where you can bond with him. Not only is it an owner-pet bonding moment, you also get your daily exercise which a health benefit plus! During those walks, your dog may want to play with another dog on a walk. There, you can socialize with the owner and perhaps make a new friend!

3. Tricks

I think one of the best things about having a dog is teaching them tricks. There are many other tricks other than “sit”, “lie down”, and “shake” that these friendly beast can do. They’re very smart and can learn up as much tricks as you want them to learn. Just serve up a treat and they will be willing to learn.