3 New Vehicles Ford Fans Are Getting Excited About

In the next two years, Ford will be rolling out exciting re-releases of some of its most innovative vehicles, while also paying homage to some of its historical triumphs.

128
WIkimediahttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/2014_Ford_Falcon_%28FG_X%29_XR6_Turbo_sedan_%2823382738252%29.jpg

From its pioneering origins in the early 20th century, the Ford Motor Company has maintained its position as one of the top auto manufacturers in the world through ceaseless innovation. Where other car companies have staked their reputations on turning out a dependable but predictable range of crowd-pleasing sedans, trucks, and SUVs, Ford has proven itself consistently willing to take chances and modify its most popular vehicles to create exciting new models. Over the years, some of these have fallen out of production as the company has moved on to new experiments, but many ardent Ford fans are looking forward to seeing these cars return to showrooms.

In the next two years, Ford will be rolling out exciting re-releases of some of its most innovative vehicles, while also paying homage to some of its historical triumphs. Fans will want to get in touch with their local Ford car dealership to find out when these vehicles will be available, as they are sure to sell fast once they hit dealership lots.

1. 2019 Mustang Bullitt

The past three years have given lovers of pony cars much to celebrate. The launch of the sixth generation Mustang in 2015 (which many car aficionados have said is one of the best yet) spurred a renewed interest in the brand, and in 2019 Mustang will go back to its 1960s roots with an homage to the Highland Green Mustang GT driven by Steve McQueen in the 1968 film Bullitt.
Blending distinctive features of the 1968 Mustang GT with the best features of the sixth generation Mustangs, the Bullitt isn't just a collector's item: it will also be popular with Mustang lovers everywhere.

2. 2019 Ranger

While it hasn't seen production for the North American market since 2011, the Ford Ranger has been extremely popular in South America. Slated to return in 2019, the new Ranger will provide a smaller alternative to the F-150, offering greater maneuverability without compromising on power. The Ranger is also being touted for its state-of-the-art safety features, and it is likely to be popular among those who want a reliable, sturdy truck build on a smaller scale than the more established F-series.

3. 2020 Bronco

The Ford Bronco was a trailblazing proto-SUV in production from 1966-1996, and while it gave way to new SUV models like the Explorer, Edge, and Expedition, rumours of its return have been circulating for years. These rumours were confirmed in 2017, and while not much is yet known about what the 2020 model will look and feel like, many industry watchers anticipate a high-concept, carefully engineered vehicle that will expand the idea of what a 4x4 SUV should be — just as its predecessors did.

Over the years, Ford has produced some of the most exciting and reliable vehicles on the North American market, and while its tireless push to create new and better cars, trucks, and SUVs has pushed the envelope and shaped the industry, it has also meant that well-designed models have been discontinued despite their popularity. Ford remains one of the most innovative automotive companies in the world, and for many Ford aficionados the return of the Bronco and Ranger nameplates is a welcome sign that the company is also willing to re-visit some of its most popular classics.