Movies to go see in 2019
Life Stages

3 Movies To Kick Off Your 2019

To good vibes & entertainment and beyond!

38
3 Movies To Kick Off Your 2019

Congratulations, we have made it into 2019and have celebrated and enjoyed the new year. We are currently making it through Winter as Groundhog Day has promised a very bright and sunny spring. As we get into the summer, I would like to remind everyone of some interesting classics that are coming back to the big screen. Now most of my 80's and late 90's babies should remember these movies, as I know that I have introduced them to my children as well. If you don't know these movies, let me introduce some awesome classics that some say may not be a good idea to remake but hey why not peek! have celebrated and enjoyed the new year. We are currently making it through Winter as Groundhog Day has promised a very bright and sunny spring. As we get into the summer, I would like to remind everyone of some interesting classics that are coming back to the big screen. Now most of my 80's and late 90's babies should remember these movies, as I know that I have introduced them to my children as well. If you don't know these movies, let me introduce some awesome classics that some say may not be a good idea to remake but hey why not peek!

Lion King

The Lion King

cdn.pixabay.com

Favorite movie of all time and the first that I ever shed a true tear to is the Lion King. Just watching the videos gave me serious chills and I m ready to catch it and see what this movie has in store. Now the Lion King came out in 1992 and has had many sequels to keep us entertained. But this new trailer has got my attention lately and I am very curious how it will play out.

The movie which will be released July 19, 2019, is a CGI reimagined movie which will bring the characters into a more realistic light. I will have to say that I am too excited to see this and compare between the two as the Lion King that we remember was animated. Get ready I do believe this one will be a great family movie to see on the big screen, I do feel this will be Donald Glover's greatest venture of course along with Atlanta!

Toy Story

Toy Story 4

upload.wikimedia.org

"To infinity and my fooot!" Yells the little birdie in the game machine before his foot gets stuck in Buzz Light Year's Helmet after kicking at him for so long. Yes Toy Story is back with a fourth installment that I'm sure will bring in some nostalgia and laughs. Still, with of all of the main characters, Toy Story 4 looks to be filled with adventure. From the beginning of the trailer, Toy Story definitely seems to be very interesting. My kids are looking forward to this summer based on this movie alone, it will for sure be one to go see.

Aladdin

My curiosity has developed for the new Aladdin movie, an exciting remake of the 1992 animated film which will be remade in a more realistic way. I will be most enthuised by the genie and will be wanting to see how good Will Smith performs this role.

I feel that no one can replace the great Robin Williams but we shall see. While there have been and are sketpics about the remaking of a classic movie as most are with all of the movies on this list. I must say from watching the trailers that we see some new ideas bring thought of with remaking these movies so for the sake of nostalgic feelings I am going to give this new Aladdin movie a chance and I ask that you do as well and go catch this awesome film May of 2019.