3 BIG Reasons Why You Need To Experience the Future Now Tour

Drop everything now and get a ticket! I'll see you there!

19
dafont

Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato have been friends for a decade now and have gone through a lot together. From the Camp Rock days to owning a record label together to now going on tour together these two have been friendship goals for us all. I have been a Lovatic since about 2011 and my mom tells me that Barney was the only show that would keep me calm as a child. In middle school, Camp Rock was my sh*t, me and my friends would have premier parties in our living rooms. Now I am 19 and when Nick and Demi announced their tour, I bought tickets right away. As much as I (and many others) would love to keep Nick and Demi for ourselves, I feel the need to tell everyone what they are missing out on.

The Future Now Tour is a co-headlining concert tour by American singers Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas. It is Lovato's fifth headlining tour, promoting her fifth studio album Confident (2015), and Jonas' third concert tour, promoting his third studio album Last Year Was Complicated (2016).

This is the Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Honda Civic: Future Now Tour from a fangirl's point of view. Here are three HUGE reasons you need to drop everything and go see this tour.

1. Surprises

Each show has something different in store! While so far the set list has remained the same, they often have surprise guests! At the Brooklyn show they had Designier and Jamie Foxx as two surprise guests for the audience! Honda Civic is sponsoring the Future Now Tour and they are giving away BIG things. Their sweepstakes include a signed Demi Lovato customized Sedan, a Nick Jonas designed and signed Grom Motorcycle, and an all included trip to the Finale Show in Los Angeles. What great surprises! The car and motorcycle are on display at each show, so if you have a chance to go make sure to enter and get a look at these beautiful vehicles!

There are also great visuals; the huge screen that plays behind the artists harmonizes with each song perfectly. With Nick and Demi, there is always something exciting in store!

2. Cast Centers

Demi Lovato is an awesome person, not only does she care about her fans and her music, but she puts herself out there to talk about issues that matter.

"CAST Centers on Tour is an exclusive, invite-only event held in 44 cities alongside Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now tour."

With her recovery coach by her side, Demi has brought Cast Recovery Centers on tour with her! Demi has spoken openly about her life with mental illness. She is an advocate for people who struggle and even has a treatment scholarship that helps people pay for treatment. She put together this experience for her fans to have a space to have an open conversation about what it means to be healthy, happy, whole, and living your life to the fullest.

I went to two of the seminars (Brooklyn and Portland) and they both were inspirational. In Portland, we did a fun intimate activity with paint that got us to see ourselves everyone around us as people with all kinds of life experiences. I am so grateful that Demi and Nick are working with Cast Centers to create this wonderful experience and i hope that they continue to do events like this.

3. Music

I saved this one for last because it is the most important! I can’t stand seeing musicians in concert that sound nothing like their soundtracks. With Nick and Demi, its anything but that. Mike Posner is the opening act. He is famous for his hit songs "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" and "Cooler than me." He is a great stage presence and is very active with the audience, he almost always throws things like a stuffed bear or a guitar pick into the audience, and has a set that gets everyone pumped and dancing! Nick and Demi then take the stage with power! Their vocals are so on point and you can tell that they are live because they have the ability to change their tone and use different notes and their outfits are always stunning and eye-catching! Demi struts a black leotard that shows how CONFIDENT she is! Their set list is amazing and it consists of their newest and hottest songs. Demi recently debuted her newest song "Body Say" during the first show. She sings it at every show and let me tell you it is fire! It is a song that is nothing like anything she has done before.

Transitions between the songs are perfectly timed and smooth! They both make sure to hit every point of the stage so every side of the audience gets to see them up close. Nick and Demi sing their hit singles such as "Jealous" and "Cool for the Summer." They also slow it down a bit with they're more intimate songs, it's songs like these that get really make the whole audience feel connected. They have lyrics that everyone can relate to. It is almost impossible for me to not cry during "Fix a Heart." There is no better feeling than turning around and seeing thousands of lights waving to the music in harmony. It is so refreshing to watch them sing their hearts out because you know how talented and hardworking they are.

I have been to each of their tours throughout the years and the Future Now Tour is a show that is inexpensive, good for people of all ages and unforgettable. I'll leave the rest for you to experience for yourself since this tour is something that you need to experience in person in order to understand how truly wonderful it is. For more information and to see when The Future Now Tour is coming to your city go to http://www.civictour.honda.com.