Ah, summer. It's the season we desperately long for at any other time of the year, except maybe during the holiday season since it's ~the most wonderful time of the year~. But despite our overwhelming love for the season that promises beautiful weather and a relaxing break from school, there are actually a lot of things about summer that we hate with a passion, such as:
2. Awkward tan lines
3. Long lines at every ice cream shop
5. Seagulls stealing your food
6. Seagulls pooping on you
I know it's supposedly good luck but still, nobody wants to spend a day at the beach cleaning bird crap off of them.
7. Boob sweat
8. Underarm sweat
9. Just... sweat
10. Places without air conditioning
11. Places with too much air conditioning
One minute you're in the desert, the next you're in the Arctic tundra.
12. How hot your car gets after it sat out in the sun for hours
I'm starting to think those reflective windshield things really don't help that much.
13. Summer classes
14. Summer work schedules
15. Boredom when none of your friends are free at the same time as you
16. Flip flops
Convenient for the beach and the pool, but not for venturing around town.
17. Crowded beaches
18. Hot sand at the beach
20. Whatever seaweed/trash floats around in the ocean
21. Getting saltwater in your eyes
22. Getting sand in every possible nook and cranny of your body at the beach
23. Everything smells bad
25. Bad allergies
26. Construction everywhere
You can't escape it, no matter how hard you try.
27. Trying to schedule a million appointments before you go back to school
28. And obviously, extreme heat
But don't worry! Before you know it, fall will be here, followed by winter, and then you'll be wishing it were summer again.