UNCW has easily become my home away from home. I have made some amazing memories on this campus and off and I couldn't imagine my life anywhere else. UNCW is perfect for beach lovers, considering the beach is only five minutes away (on a good day). Here are 25 ways you know you go to UNCW!
1. Beach Blast is the best way to kick off a new year.
2. You try to avoid Bear and Morton at all costs because it's always 100 degrees in there.
3. You've gone to the beach with the intent to study but found yourself admiring the view instead.
4. You have nightmares about skateboarders and bikers.
5. Beware of the crazy squirrels and geese.
6. Always carrying an umbrella or rain jacket just in case.
7. Instead of snow days, we get flood days.
8. Finding a place to park is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
9. Visitors ask where our football field is.
10. Missing your bus because this school doesn't have it together.
11. HawkWifi always seems to be down whenever you have homework due.
12. Always having sand in your car.
13. The Chick-fil-A line is always out the door -- especially at breakfast time.
14. You know the "Waggles" are a real nightmare.
15. Your closet is full of free T-shirts and most of them all have the exact same thing on them.
16. Class registration day is like the Hunger Games.
17. When Wilmington can't figure out what season were in.
18. Crossing Chancellors is like playing Frogger.
19. Wagsgiving is the only time you will see that many people at Wag.
20. Finding a clean cup at Wag can be a struggle.
21. The mad dash between a class in Bear and one in Teaching Lab in ten minutes.
22. Sweating through all of your clothes during the the first part of fall semester. Don't bother trying to look cute, there is no point.
23. When you walk to class it's sunny and 70 but when class is over, there's a monsoon outside.
24. Wishing you had classes in the Education Building because it's so beautiful. (Shoutout to us Education Majors who are in there all of the time).
25. Our life is your vacation.We can visit the beach whenever we please, Rain or Shine.
Let's face it, we have one of the most beautiful campuses on the east coast and I am proud to be a Seahawks.