25 Texts You Send Your Girl Squad Group Chat

Girl bashing and boy gushing.

220
lloydmoviereviews

With every best friend squad comes a best friend squad group chat. The contents of the group chat are strictly confidential, since it contains numerous girl bashing, boy gushing and random inside jokes. Yet, all epic girl group chats seem to discuss these same topics. I mean come on, how can you call yourself a girl squad if you do not text updates to each other every five seconds? If your group chat is as basic as mine, you can relate to these 25 texts.

1. "OMG! I just met the most beautiful boy ever created!"

*Proceeds to send picture, age, height, weight and future wedding dress.

2. "So can we get food now, I'm like totally dying."

3. "Where should we go tonight?"

4. "Help! I think I like him!"

*Followed by a collective: "Don't catch feelings! He's a player!"

5. "Come snuggle me."

6. "Ugh! Did you see her Instagram post? I mean seriously how thirsty can she be!"

*Followed by a collective: "Ugh! Like what! I hate her! Seriously!"

7. "I literally can't."

8. "OMG! Guys! (insert sexy boy code name) is walking in front of me! I could touch him! Should I touch him? Should I say hi?"

9. "OMG! I am so embarrassing! I said hi and now I am going to die in a hole! RIP. Bye!"

*Followed by a discussion to justify your horrible actions.

10. "I'm sooo drunk!"

11. "Guys, I'm lost.

12. "Are we trying to look cute tonight?"

13. "Which picture should I post?"

14. "SOS! What do I say to this message?!"

*Sends screenshot.

15. "This is us."

*Sends irrational article/picture that describes how insane your lives are together.

16. "I got the booze!"

*Followed by an unanimous "Hallelujah!"

17. "ASHFKS FLKSD SJFSFLJ."

18. "So can someone please explain what happened last night."

*Followed by a series of insane pictures and videos recapturing your wild night.

19. "Should I buy this shirt?"

*Followed by: "Well, will it fit all of us?"

20. "I really love you all."

*Awww!

21. "Are you alive?"

*No response.

22. *Sends zoomed in stalker picture of a boy from 500 feet away.

23. "Wine night or tequila shots?"

24. "He slept over..."

*Nooo

25. "Code Red! Save me from this weirdo!"

Without your girl squad group chat, you and all your friends would most likely die. From hungover morning recaps to the frantic SOS when something embarrassing happens, the group chat is never a bore. Just be careful not to send confidential information to the wrong one!