25 Shows That Nickelodeon Need To Bring Back

Memory lane is fun

117
Google Images

Greetings, all! I'm in desperate need of a comic-relief for this week, due to recent events, and I figured what better way than to travel down memory lane with some of my favorite shows of all time! I recently wrote an article about my favorite Disney Channel shows that need to be brought back. If you want to check that out, here's the link:https://www.theodysseyonline.com/20-shows-that-dis...

This article is going to explore my favorite shows from Nickelodeon because childhood? I know that I'm not the only one who misses these shows that once blessed us with its presence on our television screens. Come and take a journey down memory lane with me...

1. ICarly

Anybody else love Sam and Freddie? Spencer was the reason I watched this show.

2. Unfabulous

3. Rugrats

4. All Grown Up

Angelica is #sorelatable

5. Hey Arnold!

Football head

6. The Wild Thornberrys

Nigel> anything else

7. Rocko's Modern Life

8. Doug

9. Spongebob Squarepants

Technically this show is still on, but it's iconic?

10. Drake and Josh

FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!

11. The Amanda Show

I'm gonna hit you in the head with a fire extinguisher

12. All That

13. Zoey 101

Did anyone else desperately want to go to PCA?

14. Victorious

15. CatDog

16. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

17. Kenan & Kel

KAL LOVES ORANGE SODA!

18. Rocket Power

19. Danny Phantom

20. Angry Beavers

21. The Fairly OddParents

Giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

22. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Technically this is "Nick at Nite", but it's everything?

23. Chalk Zone

24. As Told By Ginger

25. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

This show is so underrated! IT WAS EVERYTHING! I shipped Ned and Moze so badly!

I hope you enjoyed your journey! Did you see some of your favorite shows? What was your favorite? Did I miss any? Are you team Disney or team Nickelodeon? If only tv was this good now. Did anyone else desperately want to go to that Nickelodeon hotel or was that just me?

P.S. NICKELODEON, BRING THESE SHOWS BACK PLEASE!