25 Relatable Taylor Swift Lyrics

25 Relatable Taylor Swift Lyrics

Because everyone loves a good Taylor Swift song

2534
25 Relatable Taylor Swift Lyrics

Now that Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris broke up, we’re all just anticipating a new album. However, that doesn’t mean we can forget all the great albums and songs from the past break ups.

These are the 20 lyrics that I feel are the most relatable, they bring you back or make you feel something. They make you feel like what you’re experiencing is normal. These 20 lyrics from her songs, really stand out.

1. ““People are people, and sometimes we change our minds…”

-Breathe

2. “I've been spending the last eight months, thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end…”

-Begin Again

3. “I should just tell you to leave 'cause I know exactly where it leads but I, watch us go 'round and 'round each time…”

-Style

4. “Some day when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around…”

-Wildest Dreams

5. “Oh, a simple complication, miscommunications lead to fall out, so many things that I wish you knew, so many walls up I can't break through…”

-The Story of Us

6. “Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met…”

-Red

7. “And I hope you know that every time I don’t I almost do…”

-I Almost Do

8. “But there was one thing missing, and that was the moment I knew…”

-The Moment I Knew

9.”Baby, you know all the right things to say, but do you, honestly, expect me to believe,we could ever be the same?”

-Should’ve Said No

10. “We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time, It’s miserable and magical…”

-22

11. “But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go…”

-Better Than Revenge

12. “So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames…”

-Blank Space

13. “We are alone with our changing minds, we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time…”

-State of Grace

14. “And all we are is skin and bone, trained to get along, forever going with the flow…”

-Treacherous

15. “All I knew this morning when I woke, is I know something now, know something now I didn't before…”

-Everything has Changed

16. “I could go back to every laugh, but I don't wanna go there anymore…”

-Come in With the Rain

17. “You had it figured out since you were in school, everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool…”

-The Lucky One

18. “Say you’re sorry, that face of an angel, comes out just when you need it to…”

-White Horse

19. “But I believe in whatever you do, and I’ll do anything to see it through…”

-Change

20. “Count to ten, take it in, this is life before you know who you're gonna be…”

-Fifteen

21. “You don't have to call anymore, I won't pick up the phone, this is the last straw, there’s nothing left to beg for…”

-You’re Not Sorry

22. “The best people in life are free…”

-New Romantics

23.”And I forget about you long enough, to forget why I needed to…”

-All Too Well

24.”The feeling you can know so much, without knowing anything at all…”

-Come Back...Be Here

25. “Long live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life with you.”

-Long Live

Whether it be a break up, the beginning of a relationship that you’re not sure will work out, a new beginning in your life, a hard time in your life, whatever it is, there’s a Taylor Swift lyric to help you get through it and these 20 certainly are a start. These 25 lyrics could maybe even help to heal your broken heart.

From Your Site Articles