If you have a chance to make it down to the Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee during this week, I would HIGHLY recommend it!
Not only are all of the youth exhibits, performances, cattle shows, and carnival games worth your time, the food is too. This food is beyond unhealthy, but if your looking for a way to spend your cheat day, here are 25 of the best foods the Wisconsin State fair has to offer.
So come on down this week and don't forget to eat & drink Wisconsinbly!
1. Deep Fried PB & J (on a stick)- Machine Shed
2. Krispy Kreme Burger- Machine Shed
3. Cream Puff
4. Loaded Baked Potato- Wisconsin Potato Growers
5. Maple Syrup Cotton Candy- Wisconsin Maple Syrup Producers Association
6. Deep Fried Butter (on a stick)- Machine Shed
7. Chocolate Covered Bacon (on a stick)- Machine Shed
8. Cheese curds- any stand pretty much has BOMB curds.
9. Saz's Deep Fried Pretzel Crusted Brownies (on a stick)
10. Gyro Meatballs- Apollo's
11. Door County Cherry Pie (on a stick)- Door County Fish Boil
12. Honey Ice Cream- Wisconsin Honey Producers Association
13. Beer Battered Pretzel Crusted Macaroni Bites- Budweiser Pavilion
14. Beer Donuts- Miller Lite Sports Bar and Grill
15. Pork Sandwich- Wisconsin Pork Producers
16. Deep Fired Corn On The Cob (on a stick)- Adeline's Corn
17. 50 Yarder (on a stick)- Emma's Cookie Kitchen
18. Thanksgiving Day Burrito- Mexican Grill
19. Beersicles- Pabst Blue Ribbon Park
20. Deep Fried Olives (on a stick)- Fried Fruit On A Stick
21. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
22. Rootbeer Flavored Milk
NEW THIS YEAR!!!
23. Beer-Battered Bacon-Wrapped Cheddar Sausage (on a stick)- Apollo's
24. Apple Pie Nachos- Jayme's Chipstix
25. Bacon Ravioli- Brew City.