24 Situations You Can Relate To If You Were In Mock Trial

The most dedicated mock trail members will be able to relate to these 24 situations.

918
Facebook

Mock Trial is one of those activities that takes of TON of dedication and passion. Not only does Mock Trial force you to have a love-hate relationship with itself, but it also forces you to form a bond with your teammates that is exceptionally special. Here are 24 things you can relate to if you've been involved in Mock Trial.

1. Trying to explain objections to a stupid team is like nailing jello to a wall.

2. People view your team as weirdos in public.

3. Mock Trial gives you all of the feels and makes you super emotional.

4. Intimidating the other team before the round is a vital part of your strategy.

5. Intimidating the other team after the round is a vital part of your strategy.

6. For the duration of the round, your timekeeper becomes best friends and worst enemies with the other team's timekeeper.

7. Your team goes everywhere together and does everything together.

8. Receiving a pep talk from your coach is one of the most calming things before a round.

9. Roasting the other team is one of your favorite things to do during the trial.

10. Your team is really just a bunch of goofballs in suits.

11. You have the coolest fans (parents) to ever exist.

12. You form a special bond with your attorney/witness pair.

13. Your coaches become your parents for the duration of the season.

14. Sometimes, it can be a struggle to focus.

15. It can be hard to take each other seriously.

16. It can be hard to take the other team seriously.

17. Objections are one of the most thought-provoking anxieties to ever exist.

18. Waiting for results is the worst feeling in the world.

19. Your coaches are... special people.

20. Part of your daily practice routine is working on your intimidation skills.

21. Food is a frenemy on competition days.

22. You make lifelong friends.

23. You experience all of the emotions of Mock Trial together... Well, most of your team.

24. You don't consider yourselves to be a team, you consider yourselves to be family.