23 Songs You Need To Add To Your Spring Break 2016 Playlist Now

Because we are all tired of the same 3 songs the radio plays

223
lemerg.com

Spring break is coming up soon and you know what that means - no worries, no homework, and a lot of road trips. What is a road trip without some good music? Now if you are anything like me you get sick and tired of the same five songs that the radio likes to play over and over again, so why not make your own playlist? Here are some songs to brighten up your spring break that you may not always hear on the radio.

1. Send My Love by Adele

Tired of Hello, but want more Adele? This is the perfect song for you.

2. New Romantics by Taylor Swift

Join me in praying that they won't ruin this song by overplaying it on the radio like just about every other T-Swift song.

3. Ship to Wreck by Florence and the Machine

For if you're feeling super hipster.

4. Empire Of the Sun by Walking on a Dream

"Hey, this song is on a commercial!"

5. Ride by Twenty-One Pilots

Stop being "stressed out" and turn this song on!

6. Adventures of a Lifetime by Coldplay

Hopefully Beyonce and Bruno Mars don't interrupt this one again.

7. Ain't Too Cool by LunchMoney Lewis

No one knows this song, but trust me on this one - it's lit.

8. Youth by Troye Sivan

What if?

9. Paris by Magic Man

"All of this *stuff* is behind us."

10. The Underdog by Spoon

Trying to figure out what movie this one is from? It's 17 Again. (You're welcome.)

11. Rollercoaster by Bleachers

Looking for a band that sounds like a mix of The Killers and the Beach Boys? Check these guys!

12. Reflections by Misterwives

I still have no idea what she is saying in this song but it's super good.

13. We are the Kids by Walk the Moon

Yeah, you thought their only song was Shut Up and Dance.

14. Gone by JR JR

Whistle along, you'll be out of breath in 10 seconds.

15. Stutter by Marianas Trench

Thhhisss is a great one.

16. Let's Love by Echosmith

The cool kids listen to this one.

17. First by Cold War Kids

I promise this one will be your first choice.

18. Work This Body by Walk the Moon

This song is a perfect work out song. Do some crunches in the back seat and crank it up!

19. Cold Cold Man by Saint Motel

You're welcome for helping you discover this hot hot band.

20. Shake by The Head and the Heart

Everyone howl together in 1,2,3!

21. How I Want Ya by Hudson Thames (Dawin Remix)

One word - HYPE.

22. I'm Good by The Mowgli's

Listen to this one and you will be GREAT.

23. Runaway by Galantis

If you can get past the scary cat on the cover of this album, this is a good jam.

Hopefully this helps you out and makes your spring break one for the books. Hope your road trips are full of laughter, fun, and great jams, but remember - don't dance and drive.