23 Michael Scott Quotes to Cheer You Up

23 Michael Scott Quotes to Cheer You Up

Who better to make you laugh than Michael Scott himself?

Although Michael Scott is one of the most annoying characters on The Office (unpopular opinion, I know), the things he says always resonate with some part of my life. As a college student, or person in general, we all find ourselves struggling and stressing over everything. Michael is here to help.

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.-Wayne Gretzky"

"I am Beyonce, always."

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl. So I'm wise and I have worms."

"Mo' money, mo' problems."

"Powerpoint. Powerpoint."

"An office is where dreams come true."

"There is no such thing as an appropriate joke. That's why it's a joke."

"I don't want anyone sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me."

"Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?"

"And I'm optimistic, because everyday I get a little more desperate.."

"Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not."

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

"I'm going through a bit of a rough patch. A rough year, actually."

"I don't wanna work! I just wanna bang on this mug all day."

"This. Just. Stinks."

"Sometimes you just gots to get your freak on."

"I don't hate it. I just don't like it at all, and it's terrible."

"I understand nothing."

"Sometimes you just have to be the boss of dancing."

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want so you know you're getting the best possible information."

"That's what America is built on; big ideas, blue jeans, the Grand Canyon, an antacid that you can only take once a week."

"It's never too early for ice cream."