It's no secret that college is stressful. With endless deadlines, extracurricular requirements, and mountains upon mountains of homework, it's no wonder that college kids become stressed so easily. However, whether you're going to a junior college or an ivy league, we can all agree that there is a precious moment during the day when you become the most overwhelmed, calm, and confused all at the same time; when you're walking to class.
And you've definitley had these thoughts more than once:
1. That girl is so organized! Look at all of the papers she.....OH MY GOSH, MY ESSAY!!!!!!!!!!
2. I can't be expected to learn when it's this cold outside.
3. I can't be expected to learn when it's this nice outside.
4. Maybe my professor had a family emergency and won't show.
5. SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THERE NO PARKING SPOTS I LITERALLY PAID THIS SCHOOL A MILLION DOLLARS. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PARK SOMEWHERE.
6. Two minutes to get to class? I got this.
7. Why is she wearing a witch's costume?
8. Why is he wearing a crop top?
9. WE GET IT. YOU'RE IN A SOROITY. STOP YELLING.
10. Uh. Did I pay my account balance?
11. I miss my dog.
12. Seriously. I really miss my dog.
13. I wish I was a dog. In a rich, upper class family. I'd be eating treats right now.
14. MY COFFEE. I'VE DROPPED MY COFFEE. MIGHT AS WELL DROP MY CLASSES WHILE I'M AT IT.
15. I really hope I marry rich.
16. *sees man mowing grass and becomes enraged at the fact that my fees paid for that weed-eater*
17. I will die going up these stairs...
18. Seriously I've got to control my breathing because this is emabarrasing.
19. Yeah, I'm dropping out.
20.But I have expensive taste...... *sadly walks to class*
21. Wow. Look at how cute those squirrels are. They're so lucky they don't have to go to class.
22. I swear I'm going to bed early tonight.
Though these thoughts will never actually leave, you can find comfort in the fact that we all have them. The struggle bus is real and I promise you, I'm right there in the front seat with you.
And always remember the most important lesson you'll ever learn in college; when in doubt, nap it out.