22 Struggles of Getting Your Period

22 Struggles of Getting Your Period

Things us girls experience every month for a week

3297
22 Struggles of Getting Your Period

Every single month, girls experience that lovely gift from mother nature: periods. For five to seven days usually, your uterus fights back for not being pregnant, and this is what girls have to experience every month.

1. Cramps

It feels as though someone is constantly stabbing our side...

2. Our emotions are unstable/PMS

I want to just cry for no reason, or scream and yell at you...

3. Constant tiredness

Don't want to get out of bed...

4. Hungry. ALL THE TIME

I WANT FOOD!

5. Not hungry at all

If I smell food I may just throw up...

6. Changing pad/tampon every couple hours

Don't have to pee, just need to change my pad or tampon so that I don't get blood on my pants or underwear...

7. Not expecting it when it comes and getting your favorite panties covered in blood

The ONE DAY I wear my favorite panties I get my period...

8. Bloating

I look like Mrs. Potato Head I am so bloated...

9. Literally just wanting to do nothing the entire time

Don't want to be a functioning person in society today...

10. The gross amount of blood and other things that come out

My uterus sometimes looks like it created WWIII in my panties...

11. You are constantly horny

Don't want to make a mess of anything, and I know he/she doesn't either...

12. Acne all of a sudden gets worse

A pepperoni pizza appeared on my face, in the form of pimples....

13. Boobs hurt... a lot

It feels as though someone is punching them... constantly...

14. No white pants, or they will get stained red

There goes those pants for the next week...

15. Sweatpants and sweatshirts are the go-to outfit for the week

Literally the comfiest outfit in the world because you are bloated and can't fit into anything and won't make your cramps or boobs hurt more than they already do...

16. Running out of pads/tampons

I swear I just bought some, and now I have none. I wonder if my parents will pick some up for me. Until then I have to sit on the toilet until someone brings me something...

17. Boys will never understand the pain

They assume it's our time when it isn't and/or they avoid us because they don't want to deal with that. If he does cute things then keep him, marry him...

18. Making makeshift pads if you run out

Stuffing toilet paper in your underwear to make your own pad...

19. Unable to wear skirts

No skirts for the week unless you want period dripping if it overflows...

20. Picking out your least favorite underwear to ruin

Saving old underwear just to use for the week you have your period...

21. If on birth control, messing up your menstrual cycle

Birth control is a blessing and a curse, but more of a curse if you forget to take your pill for a couple of days... or it makes your period much longer than it should be...

22. Sneezing sucks

Hey, at least you're not pregnant, right?