22 Motivational Quotes

22 Motivational Quotes

It's #MotivationalMonday and time to get started with your week on a positive note!

11
22 Motivational Quotes
Good Free Photos

Mondays are the most challenging day of the week. After a fun weekend full of activities with friends and family, Monday morning rolls around and you just need a little extra motivation to get going again and give the week your all!

Here are 22 of my favorite quotes, by category, that are great life lessons. Take a moment to reflect on them, set your goals for the week and get them accomplished.

1. Inspirational

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

2. Success

"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." David Frost

3. Life

"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

4. Leadership

"The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves." Ray Kroc

5. Learning

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Mahatma Gandhi

6. Future

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt

7. Friendship

“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

8. Beauty

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." Confucius

9. Love

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao Tzu

10. Thankful

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." Henry Ward Beecher

11. Positive

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." Willie Nelson

12. Chance

"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave." Mary Tyler Moore

13. Change

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou

14. Courage

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

15. Education

"The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth." John F. Kennedy

16. Failure

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." Bill Gates

17. Patience

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success." Napoleon Hill

18. Respect

"Respect yourself if you would have others respect you." Baltasar Gracian

19. Strength

"Where there is no struggle, there is no strength." Oprah Winfrey

20. Trust

“Self-trust is the first secret of success.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. Time

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." Bil Keane

22. Wisdom

"Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act." Dr. Seuss

What's your favorite quote? Share your thoughts in the comments below!