22 Most Relatable Faces of Syndrome From The Incredibles

There's more to this character than evil genius, fiery freckles, and incomprehensible amounts of hair product.

1050
http://www.fanpop.com

I have to admit--out of all the Disney Pixar Movies, The Incredibles will forever be at the top of my list of favorites.

After having the pleasure of viewing this masterpiece over spring break, I couldn't help but notice, after pausing the movie to get food, the hilarity of Syndrome's frozen face in frame--a dynamic snapshot of exaggerated emotion--on the screen.

With the remote-pausing finesse of my boyfriend, we made it through the rest of the movie, pausing on Syndrome's various faces to capture his wild expressions. We eventually came to decide that he was perhaps the most expressive character in the movie.

Sure, Syndrome is the annoying boy side-kick wanna be, cocky antagonist, and comic relief, but all throughout the movie his face has so much more to offer. Especially when paused, Syndrome displays a wide array of moods, attitudes, thoughts, and expressions that all of us have been able to relate to one time or another.

1. The "feed me now or I will explode"

2. The modest Instagram model laugh

3. The "I no longer understand what is happening in this classroom"

4. The "listen here, pal"

5. The "I sing like Andrea Bocelli in my shower"

6. The "refraining from saying something rude"

7. The "hey how you doin"

8. The "don't talk to me"

9. The "you're welcome"

10. The "aww puppy!"

11. The "...wut"

12. The "constipated"

13. The "wince"

14. The "I seemed to have misplaced my soul"

15. The "default group photo pose"

16. The "no need to worry, Mom I got it all figured out"

17. The "don't forget that I know where you live"

18. The "too many people on my Netflix account"

19. The "taking advice from others"

20. The "trying to hold my life together"

21. The "fine and dandy"

22. The "I'm done here."