21 Quotes That Everyone In Their Twenties Needs To Read

Constantly changing and seemingly never ending; your twenties.

1711

So, you're in your twenties and these are the days that drag the most but looking back, fly by the quickest (or so it seems). You have probably been in the process of finding yourself, losing yourself and finding yourself all over again for the past few years and that is okay. So, I'd love to share a few of my favorite quotes to encourage you on your journey.

1. "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others."

2." See the light in others and treat them as if that's all you see." - Dr. Wayne Dyer

3. " Be mindful of the future but not at the expense of the moment." - Qui Gon Jinn

4." Ten years from now make sure you can say that you chose your life; you didn't settle for it."

5. "Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own."

6." No amount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams." - Maya Mendoza

7. "I began to realize how important it is to be enthusiastic in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all else become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good." - Roald Dahl

8. "For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

9." If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it."

10. "So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers." - Jorge Luis Borges

11. "Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly." - Tony Robbins

12. "Never lose an opportunity to see anything beautiful, for beauty, is God's handwriting." Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. "There are far far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S. Lewis

14. "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace." - Jerry Bridges

15. "You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously."

16. "It doesn't matter how this looks to other people. If it's something you gotta do, then you do it. Fighters Fight." -Rocky Balboa.

17. "If you live off a man's compliments, you'll die from his criticism." - Cornelius Lindsey

18." You can't save people, you can only love them."

19. "You can't live a hurried life and a compassionate life at the same time."

20. "Most importantly love like it's the only thing you know how. At the end of the day all this means nothing, this page, where you're sitting, your degree, your job, the money, nothing even matters. Except for love and human connection, who you loved and how deeply you loved them. How you touched the people around you and how much you gave them."

21. "Not everything in this life has a happy ending but this life is not the end of the story." - Rick Warren

These are just a few of my all time favorite quotes for these ever changing 10 years that are my twenties.

Love always,

22