This playlist can start your morning off right. Start your pregame sesh with your going-out ladies. There are some oldies, some newbies, some early 90s and early 2000s. Female empowerment thru music was not as popular as back then as it is now. To the women who started that "movement": thank you. Because of you, we, the millennial ages, have a higher, well-known platform to preach the female power drive.
1. "Wannabe" Spice Girls
The OG of female empowerment songs!
2. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" Beyonce
This one always gets me dancing.
3. "God Is A Woman" Ariana Grande
4. "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" Shania Twain
The first 2 seconds can flip your mood around, quickly!
5. "I Do" Cardi B, SZA
Because Cardi B. Nufff said.
6. "Hollaback Girl" Gwen Stefani
7. "Bitch" Meredith Brooks
"I'm your Hell..." I felt that.
8. "Queen" Jessie J
Powerful vocalist. Powerful, meaningful lyrics, always.
9. "No Scrubs" TLC
"NO I DONT WANT YOUR NUMBER NO"
10. "The Champion" Carrie Underwood, Ludacris
Because we are all champions!!!
11. "Girls" Rita Ora, Cardi B, Bebe Rexha
3 best girls to sing/rap about girls.
12. "***Flawless" Beyonce
Ladies, tell em!
13. "Q.U.E.E.N." Janelle Monae
14. "Love Yourself" Hailee Steinfeld
We all should know what the title means.
15. "Fight Song" Rachel Platten
Because we fight every day for equality.
16. "Run The World (Girls)" Beyonce
17. "Who Says" Selena Gomez
Love this song because every female goes through the thoughts that Selena says.
18. "IDGAF" Dua Lipa
Just cause, we DGAF
19. "That's My Girl" Fifth Harmony
20. "Nasty" Janet Jackson
Janet Jackson, THE OG.
21. "Born This Way" Lady Gaga
This song is beautiful and so is Lady Gaga's soul.
From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web