It's 2020 and It's Time To Stop Judging Others

Lets change our perspectives..

36
@TaylorSwift

I'm not one to usually vent about my looks or my weight all the time, but I felt that in this time in quarantine I've learned a lot about my journey and that it's unique. Everyone's journey is unique, we shouldn't be tearing anyone down or judging anyone for that matter. Society tells us different things these days and we need to turn off the voices that are created by society.

On my own personal journey, I personally have taken walks every morning in my neighborhood and it has given me a sense of clarity. I don't do it to lose weight, I do it because I want to have a clean heart. My heart hasn' t always been clean of negative thoughts and I'm going to change that.

I guess my point is that now is a time to pause and think about what you say about people to your squad. If you catch yourself saying something negative about someone, flip the switch to say or think something positive about someone. A compliment may just brighten up someone's day. It also shouldn't matter what someone looks like or if they are "skinny" or not to you. It should matter what's in their heart at the end of the day.