2020 Glow Up: Quick and Easy

2020 Glow Up: Quick and Easy

Sometimes we just never stick to our goals...but now you can!

35
2020 Glow Up: Quick and Easy

It's the new year, which means, new you! But do you ever just feel like giving up, even though you haven't even started? Well, it's time to get up and actually commit to your new year's glow-up! Here are some quicker and easier alternatives to reveal the new you in 2020!

Workout

upload.wikimedia.org

Yes, I know what you're thinking. Working out!? It's perhaps one of the most rigorous activities, but it can be done and sometimes doesn't even require you to move out of the comfort of your own bed. Fitness YouTubers, like Emi Wong and Chloe Ting, offer workout programs that are short and sweet. The programs can last up to a whole month, but there are also programs that are one week long! Wong even has videos dedicated to working out in bed! If you want to get that toned body, or even want to lose weight, check out these YouTubers and their workout programs!

Makeup

images.pexels.com

Makeup is perhaps the main component of a glow up. It helps us turn ourselves into a totally different person, but sometimes makeup looks can take hours. Natural makeup is the easiest way, but it can be intimidating for some people because they feel like they can't pull it off. Don't fret! You can always add your own twist to it, like adding some light brown eyeshadow and a shimmer shade on top! Glossier also has amazing products that are all about enhancing natural beauty and it is sure to help you achieve that natural glow-up look you're looking for! For example, their boy-brow will help lift your brow hairs for that nice feathery look, which can help make it appear thicker.

Outfits

images.pexels.com

An outfit can help tie your entire glow-up together. Your outfit can even makeup as your glow-up! Majority of people change their style overtime, whether it's because of their personal preferences or they're catching up with the trends. In 2020, be your own trendsetter and find a style you love and make it a part of your wardrobe! If you're too lazy to dress up, a T-shirt and jeans can actually be an amazing fit. It's all about figuring out ways to style it that will help make your outfit more chic, elegant, classy, or just plain casual. Personally, I love styling an oversized with high-waisted mom jeans by tucking in the shirt. I add a black belt for detail, but also to cinch my waist a little more to add figure back into the look. Add a puffer jacket and some converse and the outfit is ready to go! Wearing boots can make the outfit look more chic. Quick and easy changes!

Hair

images.pexels.com

Last, but not least, is hair. Hair styles is perhaps the most dramatic change anyone can have. You can have short hair, long hair, colored hair, etc. Sometimes a new year, calls for a new change. Yes, going to a salon is time consuming. Sometimes you can do certain styles yourself! This is easier if you just want to dye your hair a different color. Be sure to have someone with you though just in case something happens, or if you need assistance. Or maybe you just want to learn different hairstyles for your 2020 glow-up! Learning how to braid is an easy and efficient way of transforming your hair. It can be elegant, classy, and casual. Adding some clips to it will help add beauty to your braid.

We make plans about doing certain things that can take a lot of time and effort. We start out strong but then ultimately stop doing it because we get impatient, or are just lazy. These quick and easy alternatives will definitely help contribute to your 2020 glow-up! Good luck.