Glossier's Cult-Favorite Products Changed My Life In A Week

I Finally Tried Glossier's Cult-Favorite Products, And My Life Has Been Changed In Less Than A Week

I bought 3 products from Glossier last week that needed replacing in my daily routine.

172

One of my favorite things in life is makeup and skincare, and I am always looking for new products to try. For the past 4 years I have gone through several foundations, concealers, eye shadow pallets, and everything under the sun. From drugstore to luxury high end, I have tried it all. One brand I'd never tried before a week ago was Glossier.

Glossier is a makeup, skincare, fragrance, and body care brand that is more along the natural looking side of makeup rather than a full face. The brand is also not sold in any retail stores except their own flagship stores.

One reason I never tried Glossier was because it was not as convenient as shopping at Sephora or Ulta, but since shopping online has now become the new normal due to the current pandemic happening, I decided to finally give it a try. I bought 3 products from Glossier last week that needed replacing in my daily routine.

1. Boy Brow

Glossier's Boy Brow is one of their top sellers and really what got the brand famous back in 2014. Many of my friends have recommended Boy Brow for years, but I never budged. For years I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown, but after trying Boy Brow in the color Brown, I'll never go back. Boy Brow is a grooming pomade that adds a light tint to your brows while also keeping them in place all day. It's like a two-in-one product, and especially for only $16, it one of the best brow products I have ever tried. Boy Brow also comes in four shades: brown, black, blonde, and clear.

2. Brow Flick

Brow Flick is the other brow product sold by Glossier. Brow Flick is a microfine detailing pen that helps to fill in and define brows. Boy Brow gets most of the brow, but there are always sparse areas or areas that need more definition; enter Brow Flick.

The Brow Flick is a pen/brush tip that creates natural looking brow hairs with a simple swish. This product is $18, but if you buy the Brow Flick and Boy Brow together, you save about $5, which is a really good deal. Brow Flick comes in three colors: blonde, brown, and black, and all of these colors are fairly sheer as well.

3. Stretch Concealer

Stretch Concealer is a undetectable and flexible coverage concealer. This concealer is buildable and is can cover anything from dark circles to acne. The concealer is lightweight and has a dewy/glowy finish.

This concealer has a brightening effect that also looks and feels like skin. The concealer comes in 12 shades that cover a wide range of skin tones, and is also $18. For years, I used Bare Minerals Barepro 16-hour full coverage concealer, but now that I have been using Glossier's Stretch Concealer, I will never go back.