Best Red Carpet Looks Of The 2018 SAG Awards

The glitz, the glam, and their first female host EVER.

136
Flickr

The 24th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards were hosted on Sunday night at the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium.

Even though no one dressed in solidarity, it was still a hot topic on the red carpet and award ceremony. Time's Up pins could still be seen on dresses, suits, and accessories.

Kristen Bell was the host this year and the first ever female host for the award ceremony. (24th show and just now getting the first female host?????)

The unofficial color of the night was pink with Millie Bobby Brown, Margot Robbie, and Uzo Aduba all supporting the color.

These looks aren't listed in any particular order. I know all of these looks are dresses but I couldn't leave out the legendary Sterling K. Brown because he is always serving looks.

1. Millie Bobby Brown in Calvin Klein

I love this look because she looks her age! She slays with all of her looks but sometimes it's nice to see her have fun and be her 13-year-old self.

2. Yara Shaidi in Ralph Lauren

I LOVE THIS PANTSUIT but then she turns around AND HAS THIS PERFECT BOW/TRAIN! ICONIC!

3. Margot Robbie in Miu Miu

4. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph & Russo

Lupita SLAYS the game, SLAYS LIFE, SLAYS EVERYTHING! She wasn't even nominated for anything and she still stole the show!

5. Uzo Aduba in Christian Siriano

Uzo looks like a goddess! This pale pink was the color on the carpet and she let it be known.

6. Saoirse Ronan in Louis Vuitton

I told y'all pale pink was killing the game at the SAG awards! Saoirse never disappoints during award season!

7. Mandy Moore in Ralph Lauren

The prettiest blue dress I have ever seen! This dress was actually sculpted and made from one of her old award dresses.

8. Brie Larson in Gucci

Brie Larson has one of the most unique and amazing styles on the carpet! This was custom Gucci and she looks like a million dollars. She wasn't even nominated for anything and still got put on every best dressed list.

9. Vanessa Kirby in Valentino

This Valentino embroidery has my heart! The detailing is gorgeous and she rocked it!

10. Sterling K. Brown in Armani

The man, the myth, and the legend that is Sterling K. Brown. Him and his wife serve looks every award ceremony.

Comment your favorite looks below!