There Are Two Months Left In 2018, Regroup And Reflect

There Are Two Months Left In 2018, Regroup And Reflect And Make Your Goals A Reality

Two months is a lot of time.

53
https://www.google.com/search?q=Notebook&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJ5xKQgvgm0O4aiwELEKjU2AQaBAgVCAoMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEijwCYcG_1RPRBeECghKtF5kHgRKSBvM09TS7NegrsCftJ_1QnxjXyNPc1GjB2I96IoVfp_1PwD357aF7Qz2-nKXmnk56XiBXkjRn_1_1lwpUCoBqcJSdLVh9hpWMNCsgBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBLCS8ngM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyvvu89LjeAhUErVkKHef3DIcQwg4IMCgA&biw=1366&bih=626#imgrc=LyBRn6YGt5VuLM:
Launchpad

It's November. It's almost Thanksgiving, and before you know it, it'll be Christmas Day. Maybe you've been down on yourself because you didn't accomplish all that you wanted to in 2018.

Well, I have good news: you still have two months to make your goals a reality.

Now, you may be thinking, "I can't accomplish anything now. It's almost the holidays. I'm going to be stressed, broke, and eating too many potatoes in my Thanksgiving sweats."

And while all of that might be true, there are so many opportunities this time of year to make your days count. Look back at those New Years Resolutions, or even just the goals you set for yourself, and decide which ones mean the most to you. Now, really dedicate yourself to making these happen before we ring in 2019!

Again, you may be thinking, "Easier said than done." And while you have a point, I say anything can be done if you put you heard and mind into it. You can also ask yourself a few questions to begin reflecting and regrouping.

1. First things first, take a day to reflect on the year; acknowledge the positive moments: 

What went well? What did you accomplish? What did you do that surprised yourself? Did you step out of your comfort zone? When were you the happiest? Who makes you the happiest? Did you take enough time for yourself?

2. Next, reflect on what you can do better: 

What made you upset? What did you struggle with? Did any major events happen that made you feel low? What made you feel discouraged? Did you experience loss in any way? What distracted you? How did you bounce back from bad days?

3. Look at your goals and resolutions. 

Can you cross any off? Which ones are left? Which ones are the most important to you right now?

4. Decide how you will accomplish them. 

Make a new list of the goals and resolutions you want to accomplish before 2019. Tell yourself that you can do it. Let your family and friends know your intentions so they can support you, too.

Create a plan. Get yourself motivated.

It's so easy to get discouraged when we don't accomplish what we want quickly. Remember, all good things take time. Life happens.

But you can do this. You can accomplish your goals. Believe in yourself.

Reflect. Regroup. Accomplish.