2016 Election Reaction

2016 Election Reaction

37
scontent.cdninstagram.com

Waking up Wednesday morning and knowing who our next president is was extremely scary. I knew that he would get some votes but I didn't think we would actually win. This just says a lot about where our hearts are. Yes both choices weren't the best, but I can not sit and watch a man who talks badly about women, minorities, and other religions be a leader of this country. He is not fit to lead the country. The scary part about all this is that he has the Senate, Congress and House of Representatives because they are all REPUBLICANS. Some people may think that it’s not all that serious but it is. As a Black female, he is against me in every way. I don’t understand how people expect me to be okay with this. As you can see I haven't addressed him by his name because I don’t have to. For the next 4 years while he’s in office I’ll still be in college. Now please tell me I have nothing to worry about. As much as I want to throw all my anger and frustration to him, it’s also the people that are under his sleeve.

Those of you who think that he will supposedly make our country great again, think again. Those who don’t see the problem because you're not a minority, or an Immigrant, or Muslim, etc, so you don’t see why we are frustrated. Also for the last 8 years all people wanted to do is blame Obama for everything and say that he didn't do anything good, but you expect trump to do anything good at all? Obama making history as the first African American to become president is something that I can’t wait to tell my future kids about. Some people get offended by him because he is an Educated Black men. Well I have news for those out there that are under trump’s sleeves. We have a powerful tool called Knowledge and were gonna use it. And to Mr. Trump, I hope you do try and help this country. Because if not, were all screwed.