20 Ways to Know You're a Die-Hard Disney Fan

Once a Disney Fan, Always a Disney Fan

31
TimeTogetherVacations.com

Almost every person will know that the slogan, "The Most Magical Place on Earth" is trademarked to Walt Disney World (The Magic Kingdom to be more specific). Some people will say that they like Disney, while others will teeter-totter on the verge of loving Disney and being obsessed. Who wouldn't want to be in a place that encourages your inner child to come out 24/7?

Here are 20 different ways to know whether your love for Disney has become an obsession:

1. You're constantly listening to Disney soundtracks.

In the car, in your dorm room, anywhere that gives you the chance.

2. You own at least one pair of Mickey ears.

All Disney geeks know that the more expensive they are, the better they are.

3. You secretly have a favorite Disney movie but won't admit it because "they're all my favorite."

Tarzan is currently and will always be in my heart; see what I did there?

4. You can name the year that certain Disney movies were released.

Every Disney obsessed fan will know that Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, the first animated film, was released in 1938.

5. You can quote lines from multiple movies.

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."

6. You've dressed up as a Disney character for Halloween at least once.

Maybe you were a Disney princess, or maybe you were the evil villain, or both... I'm not judging.

7. You know which Disney rides are worth getting fastpasses for.

Space Mountain, Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror, Soarin', Kilimanjaro Safari, and Test Track are always your best bet.

8. You know why there is such a hype over Dole Whips.

Non-dairy soft-serve ice cream that comes in pineapple, vanilla, and/or orange flavor? Count me in! Even better when it comes served over pineapple juice!

9. You ask for Mickey-shaped waffles at every chance you get.

Have you ever had Mickey waffles? If not... you don't know what you're missing out on. They're waffles in the shape of Mickey and they're magical.

10. You know a scary amount of Disney Trivia.

The only Disney movie to have a main character that did not speak was Dumbo.

11. Your phone ringtone or alarm has once been a Disney song.

Waking up to "The Circle of Life" every morning of my freshman year of college was so empowering.

12. You own at least one stuffed animal of a Disney character.

Yes, I did pay $35 for my Minnie Mouse pillow pet, thanks for asking.

13. You know the names of Cinderella's step sisters.

Anastasia wears the pink dress and Drizella wears the green one, for those of you who did not know.

14. You've planned a wedding at Disney before.

Now that Cinderella's castle is open for weddings you're saving up every penny to pay for the approximately $75,000 wedding with a horse-drawn carriage.

15. You don't need a map to navigate around Magic Kingdom.

Every Disney geek knows that Tomorrowland is to the right of the entrance and Fantasyland is towards the back, not to be confused with New Fantasyland which is different.

16. You also know just about every air-conditioned spot in the Disney parks.

The hall of presidents may be boring to some people, but it's totally worth it for the A/C.

17. You recognize the importance of getting photos with your favorite Disney Characters.

If you see Mickey, Minnie, or one of the Disney Princesses you're likely to drop everything and go to see them. Occasionally even getting fast passes to see the characters is worth skipping the three hour line, and yes, it can be three hours.

18. You have Disney decals or stickers on something.

Two on my walls at home, one on my car, and plenty other stickers in various places... that's not too bad, right?

19. Instead of studying for finals or important tests, you plan a trip to Disney with your family, friends, or roommate.

Occasionally you actually follow through with it; Shoutout to Anna, you the real MVP.

20. You get excited just by reading or hearing the word "Disney".

This one is pretty self explanatory.