The 20 Must-Watch YouTubers We Need In 2017

From hydro dipping body parts to amazing makeup tutorials.

2735
mediaresearch.com

The YouTube community is constantly growing with content creators everyday and that means there are so many people to watch...how do you choose? Well, here is a list of the best up and coming YouTubers of 2017 for all your YouTube needs (in no particular order).

1. Joe Santagato

One of the funniest people on YouTube! He is well known for his "Idiots Of The Internet" and "People of Walmart" series that are sure to make you laugh even on the worst day!

2. Tanner Fox

17-year-old Tanner has taken over YouTube and grown to have almost 4 million subscribers! From his crazy scooter tricks to hydro dipping body parts, you are sure to find something you like on his channel. Also, his car is absolutely beautiful!

3. Jacob D'arezzo

Following in his friend Tanner's footsteps, he started out on YouTube a few months ago and his channel has grown to almost 9,000 subscribers! His content is funny and his skate sessions at AZ Grind are sure to entertain!

4. The Funk Bros

This iconic brother duo of Corey and Capron is sure to give you a good laugh! These boys do anything from insane scooter tricks to filling a trampoline with 5,000 candy canes or 4,000 foam cubes! They are sure to make you laugh with their outgoing personalities and brotherly love!

5. Kian and JC

The OG YouTube duo starting out on O2L with a band of brothers and then continued on to make their own channel--their vlogs will never fail to crack you up!

6. Remi Cruz (MissRemiAshten)

Remi is such a cute YouTuber with her DIYs and "Cooking with Remi" segments, you are sure to fall in love with this quirky personality just like I did! And all of her trips to Hawaii are sure to make anyone jealous!

7. Lauren (LaurDIY)

One of the most creative people on YouTube, her DIYs are so fun and her personality is so spunky! She shows her goofy side in almost every video and that's something everybody loves!

8. Jeanine Amapola

Being a Christian YouTuber, she is an amazing role model and she is so honest and kind about her faith! She shares very real stories and inspires everyone to keep moving forward!

9. Ben Brown

His cinematic sequences and amazing videos make you feel like you are watching a professional movie every time and you can't forget that Nicole and Ben being actual relationship goals!

10. Nikki Glamour

Previously a makeup artist and now a YouTuber! If you are looking for a good laugh and have time on your hands, her storytimes will give you just that along with her #AskNikki series! Also, she just got engaged -- congratulations, Nikki!

11. Timmy Ham (SLOTH)

This Arizona artist is making his way up the charts on YouTube with his insanely amazing art! Would love to pick up one of his pieces one day!

12. Tana Mongeau

Tana is unapologetically herself and she owns it amazingly! Her personality is one you will never forget! Her storytimes and random vlogs will make you laugh nonstop!

13. Aspyn and Parker

One of the best couples on YouTube! They are so cute and they are growing their channel and their store every day with their fun personalities! Aspyn's fashion blog is also as amazing as her channel!

14. Gospel of Christ (JC Kroupa)

Grand Canyon University's very own JC Kroupa! With inspiring messages of faith, you are sure to find some encouragement along the way by shedding light on God's word!

15. Andrea Russett

Andrea is honestly and truly herself and that is something I admire on top of her funny content! The fact that she never apologizes for being herself is a message for all of us!

16. Jaclyn Hill

If you need a good makeup tutorial, Jaclyn is the best place to go for all your makeup needs! Also, she is the only person I know that can pull off any hair color!

17. Roman Atwood

With his full household and another baby on the way, Roman has 11 million subscribers and is growing every day with his business! He has the cutest little family and I am so excited for his new vlogs with the baby!

18. Jake Paul

Jake started out on Vine and as an actor on Disney Channel's "Bizaardvark" but now he has almost 2 million subscribers because of his hilarious vlogs! #Jakepaulers

19. Alissa Violet

Alissa is one of the funniest people and seriously has the best personality! She is roomies with Jake Paul and those two together are hilarious! You seriously feel like you're watching your best friend when watching her videos!

20. David Dobrik

A whole 4:20 of laughing at him and his crazy roommates and special guest stars like Josh Peck and his girlfriend Liza are sure to make your day!

Hopefully, in this list you can find something worth watching! Major shoutout to all these YouTubers for incredible content!