20 Times Michael Scott Was Actually You In College

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott

232

1. When the cops show up to your first frat party

2. When you're forced to work with a partner for the first time since 9th grade and suddenly you regret your resting bitch face and tendency to doze off in class

3. When you walk into your 8am after a weekend of festivities, that you may or may not still be paying the price for, and are greeted with a pop quiz

4. When you're sitting in class taking notes for your test next week and you might as well be writing in Chinese

Or studying Chinese

Or anything but what your test is actually on

5. When the girl you bought a drink for in exchange for her number still hasn't returned your texts

6. When you haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks and your body is now immune to any normally caffeinated beverage

7. When you get a new blackboard notification and know the rest of your day is about to be ruined

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F17%2F636253666935619228667172376_17%25207.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=571&h=62ec461f3a528b6276ae2309c5fd97ed2499c81b954a0db42303afa07ce48e12&size=980x&c=1560832965 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F03%252F17%252F636253666935619228667172376_17%2525207.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D571%26h%3D62ec461f3a528b6276ae2309c5fd97ed2499c81b954a0db42303afa07ce48e12%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1560832965%22%7D" expand=1]

8. When you go to office hours at the end of the semester to ask for a crash course from your professor before your final next week

9. When it's 10:30 and you're working on a paper that's due at midnight and your caffeine high crashed 45 minutes ago

10. When you're forced to eat at the dining hall for every meal because you're too broke for real food

11. When you get an email from your professor expecting class to be cancelled but it's just a homework reminder

12. When you're 3/4 of the way through the semester and realize the only way to retain your remaining sanity is with the help of a dog

Or a cat

Or any animal in general

13. Walking into your lecture hall to present in front of 150+ kids and you've looked over your talking points twice

14. When you spend 3 hours watching videos on Facebook and only have 4 paragraphs of your paper written by 2am

15. When you decide to wing it on a test and somehow still clutch a C+

16. When it's been a rough week and the only antidote is to party away your sadness

17. When you email a professor about an urgent issue and get "plz refer to my syllabus -sent from iPhone" back four days later

18. When the smartass who raises their hand and answers all the rhetorical questions during the lecture gets corrected by the professor

19. When your professor has an attendance policy

20. When you're overly optimistic during advising and schedule 8ams