20 Things To Do In Las Vegas When You're Under 21

"Why are you going to Vegas? You aren't even 21!"

195740

If you have yet to turn the glorious age of 21, but still want to venture to Sin City, you are not alone.

Every summer my friends and I take a trip to Las Vegas, and we have the time of our lives, the only catch being that we are all underage. One might question the reasoning behind our seemingly useless trip, but to heck with those people. They simply do not understand that Vegas is not just for those who are above the age of 21, anyone can have a little fun in Sin City!

1. Treasure Island Pool (or any pool with no age restrictions)

Each year we stay at Treasure Island, so we may be a bit biased, but it really is a good time. There is a DJ on weekends with great music, and for the past two years, almost the entire pool has engaged in some sort of choreographed dance to the Dougie or Cha Cha Slide.

2. The High Roller Observation Wheel

At 520-feet in diameter, this is the highest observation wheel in the world. At $24.94 for a day pass or $34.95 for a night pass, the cost is relatively reasonable. Plus walking around the Linq promenade where High Roller is located is really neat. There are a ton of places to eat or grab dessert nearby, and there's a Sprinkles Cupcakes shop!

3. Fremont Street

Live bands and DJs are often here, plus it's just a really cool place to walk around. You can also zip line down this street, which I think would be really fun.

4. Bellagio Fountains

My all-time favorite! There is a show every 15 minutes, and they are breathtaking!

5. Eat

Well duh! I don't know if you're aware, but Vegas has buffets galore. Last time I was in Vegas with my family we bought a 24-hour buffet pass which gave us access to any buffet at any Harrah's Casino for 24 hours. I've never been so full in my life, but it was so worth it. The best, in my opinion, is the Rio Buffet, but the Flamingo one has cotton candy, so who is the real winner here? If you're not into buffets (why?) here are some of my favorite places to eat in Vegas:

• Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill (Harrah's): Perfect for the country music loving folks.
  • Señor Frogs (Treasure Island): Very interactive, DJ, karaoke, occasional dancing and conga line with free shots
  • Serendipity 3 (Caesar's Palace): Get the frozen hot chocolate, you won't regret it.

6. The Roller Coaster at New York-New York

At $14 per ride, this is a great way to check out the New York-New York Hotel & Casino.

7. The Bellagio

Check out the beautiful conservatory and botanical garden at Bellagio, which is also free (yay!) and themed depending on the time of year.

8. The Venetian

Go window shopping and you might catch a random show with actors on stilts. The real attraction, however, is the gondola rides ($18.50 per person).

9. Volcano show outside the Mirage

The volcano erupts at night, once every hour until 11 p.m. Free!

10. Sirens show outside Treasure Island

This is also free but arrive early to get a spot.

11. Shopping!

The strip itself offers so many places to shop. Almost every casino offers some type of themed shop. Planet Hollywood and Treasure Island have their own malls and The Forum Shops at Caesars offer luxury brands (a girl can dream right?). All along the strip, there are souvenir shops, but I really love M&M's World and Sweet Factory.

12. Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park

You can go on the rides, play laser tag or hang out at the arcade.

13. The Rides at Stratosphere

If you're not afraid of heights you can take an elevator up 101 stories to the top of the Stratosphere and partake in several death-defying rides at the top or even bungee jump off the side (good luck with that).

14. See a Show

From Cirque du Soleil to the Blue Man Group or even Britney — if you're willing to spend the money there is a show for you.

15. The Eiffel Tower at Paris

Take a ride to the top for only $14 during the day or $19 at night.

16. The Las Vegas Sign

Take a picture in front of the iconic sign, because did you really go to Vegas if you didn't post about it on Instagram?

17. Flamingo Wildlife Habitat

At none other than the Flamingo Hotel & Casino. If you walk to the back and go outside, they have flamingos everywhere. The pool here is also really fun and has great slides.

18. Take a Picture with an Elvis Impersonator

You might have to tip them, but come on! It's Elvis in Vegas!

19. Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat

Go visit the beautiful bottlenose dolphins, white tigers, white lions and leopards for $20 admission.

20. Walk the strip

Especially at night, the Strip is all lit up and filled with people. I like to go see all the casinos and take pictures.

Have fun, kiddos! Viva Las Vegas!