December is filled with a ton of different emotions- jolly for the holidays, stress from the finals, and a love/hate relationship with the snow. Regardless, December is a beautiful time of the year. There's countless little joys this season brings us, here's just a few that I personally love and am so grateful to experience every winter season.
1. Driving around at night looking at all of the Christmas lights.
2. Seeing Christmas tree's in the windows of houses.
3. The natural smell the Christmas tree leaves in your house.
4. Drinking Starbucks aka Winter in a cup
5. Seeing dogs in sweaters as they walk around the block.
6. The feeling of giving someone a gift.
7. The dark reds and deep greens.
8. Snowmen around the neighborhood.
9. Big, snow flurries comforting you on a Saturday morning.
10. Christmas candles.
11. The feeling of being outside at 1am with the snow lighting up the night.
12. Comfy layers of leggings and sweatshirts.
13. Fuzzy socks.
14. The Christmas radio.
15. Peppermint flavored everything.
16. Watching your dog run and play in the snow.
17. Waking up Christmas morning.
18. Seeing friends you haven't seen in a long time over winter break.
19. Being able to relax with your family and friends.
20. Regardless of the stress, staying sane and continuously being grateful for all of the Christmas love and joy.