20 Things Only Super Organized People Will Understand

To-do lists galore!
60

I have met people who are definitely more organized than I am, but I still consider my self a very organized person in general. Although I do have moments of procrastination, I have always been someone who likes to plan ahead and keep things neat. There are so many things that I do that only fellow organized people can understand.

1) The glorious sight of an office supply or organization section of a store

2) ...Or even better...a store dedicated to organization

My mom and I LIVE for The Container Store!

3) Making lists for everything, just to feel prepared

4) The amazing feeling of checking off something on a list

And sometimes you just add something you have already done to the list to feel accomplished right off the bat.

5) Color coding and/or labeling is your best friend

I never understand the people that would have a folder and notebook that were different colors for the same class...am I the only one?

6) You prepare the next day the night before

7) Your planner is always in use

And you wish you had enough time or an excuse to decorate them and make them look as nice as the ones you see on Youtube or Instagram

8) And speaking of planners: you have to find the PERFECT one, even if it costs a little too much...

I am guilty of researching planners and have considered buying planners that are $50, but luckily I have contained myself.

9) You hate having tentative plans because you like to plan ahead and have things set in stone

10) ...aka you hate change in general

11) You always make sure your handwriting is neat

12) You do not understand the people that can procrastinate and STILL get things done

Especially when they will sometimes even do better than you...so annoying.

13) You stress clean

14) You always buy way more notebooks, planners, and pens than you actually need

You're telling me I don't need pens in every color of the rainbow? And different pens for different projects?

15) Your phone screen has to have only one page of categorized apps

I do not understand the people who have multiple pages of apps on their phone and will not put them into folders. It stresses me out if I have too much to go through.

16) You hate when people move your stuff

17) It stresses you out to be late

18) Most of your spaces looks like they came out of an HGTV magazine

Searching Pinterest, magazines, and catalogs for ideas and expecting them to be realistically possible.

19) You love anything to do with charts, schedules, and graphs

20) The cringe-worthy, painful sight of someone shoving a piece of paper into the deep depths of a backpack

Some people are organized and some people are really not. Being organized is a blessing and a curse. It is extremely helpful when it comes to getting stuff done efficiently, but there are struggles too like having a harder time adjusting to change. Have you experienced any of these?