1. Be grateful.
2. Tell your friends and family you love them every chance you get. You never know when it is the last.
3. Jealousy is the ugliest trait.
4. Family comes first.
5. Enjoy the little things.
6. Go outside.
7. Find happiness in everything.
8. Embrace awkwardness.
9. Be humble.
10. Have confidence in yourself.
11. Be flexible.
12. Stay away from people who make you feel like you are hard to love.
13. Sing at the top of your lungs; it relieves stress, anxiety, and anger.
14. Put “nap” on your To Do list, so when you wake up, you have something to check off the list.
15. If someone invites you to go somewhere, say yes unless you already have plans. These are great opportunities to meet new people, and you won’t be left to overthink situations.
16. Trust in God’s plan.
17. Timing is everything; learn patience.
18. Do not overthink.
19. Protect your heart, but don’t be afraid to fall.
20. Say yes to adventure.